Chapter 02: Emily Grace

I groggily open my eyes and see two figures in the room with me. It takes a few blinks for my vision to clear, but eventually, everything comes into focus. I struggle to sit up, but the two individuals on either side of me lend a hand and help me into a seated position. Dr. Cantor's voice breaks through my foggy mind, "Take it slow," he cautioned, his voice gently and reassuring. "You'll need some time to adjust to your new self. How are you feeling? Aches? Pains?"

I gently move everything around to check. "Still a little woozy, but otherwise fine," I reply.

He nods knowingly. "That's normal. We administered the reversal medication through your IV a few minutes ago. It may take some time for it to fully kick in."

I respond with a simple, "Okay," and take a moment to check myself over. I confirm that I have breasts, and my penis is gone. Everything appears to be as it should be.

With a wide grin on my face, I glance up to see Charlotte smiling back at me. She poses the question, "Would you like to take a look at yourself?"

"Absolutely," I reply and smile brilliantly.

She takes my arm to steady me as she leads me toward a big mirror mounted on the wall. I am so caught up in the moment that I don't even notice Dr. Cantor's presence in the room as I quickly remove my gown and inspect myself from different angles, wearing a big smile on my face.

As I stare at my reflection in the mirror, I can't help but marvel at how closely it resembles the hologram that the AI generated based on my imagination. My long, wavy blonde hair cascades down my back, framing my face with soft curls. The soft curls frame and highlight the delicate features of my face. My arms are slender and my hands are as delicate as a butterfly. I reach up to tuck a loose strand behind my ear. My perky breasts swell proudly atop a slim waist, drawing attention to the curvaceous hips that flow down into long, shapely legs. My body is a masterpiece of graceful curves and appealing lines, enticing the eye with every movement. As I take in the whole picture, I can't help but feel a sense of pride knowing that this is the type of girl that most boys dream of dating. But now, I only care what one boy thinks, Aiden.

Quietly, I murmur, "Perfect. Simply perfect." Smiling broadly as I turn to Dr Cantor, I sweep my hand from head to toe as I ask, "Well, what do you think?"

He chuckles for a moment. "You're quite the lovely young lady."

I curtsy to him. "I can't thank you enough! This is simply amazing work!"

I suddenly realize that I just performed a curtsy and I wonder how I knew the proper way to do it. Oh, yes, patterning. I can't help but wonder what other skills or behaviors will come to light. Regardless, I'm never going back to being a boy now, even if Aiden rejects me again. I've always been attracted to boys and I don't see that changing.

I take back my gown from Charlotte and slip it back on while he speaks, "No problem. We're happy you're enjoying the changes. Have you decided on a new name for yourself? Ethan doesn't suit you anymore."

I really hadn't given this any thought, but as I think about it, one name sticks in my mind. I smile beatifically and respond, "Emily Grace."

Charlotte says, "That's a beautiful name and it suits you."

"I agree. Emily suits you," Dr. Cantor states. "Now, if you'll come with me, I'll introduce you to our consultants and we can get you some clothes."

"Sure."

I thank Charlotte and follow along behind him. It doesn't take me long to realize that my walk has changed, becoming more fluid and graceful. He guides me down through the winding hallways to another room where two women are waiting.