Chapter 09: Missed You

(AN: This chapter has a rather intense, illustrative sex scene. If you are not okay with that, then just read to the part where it begins and stop because the remainder of the chapter is the sex scene. You've been warned.)

Once alone, I reached for my phone, the screen lighting up with Aiden's name at the forefront of my thoughts. My heart raced as I typed out a message, my fingers tingling with anticipation.

'Back home from the mall,' I texted, pausing before adding, 'Missed you.'

Pressing send, I set my phone aside, and allow the silence of the room to envelop me. Now, in the quiet aftermath of a day spent at breakneck speeds, I relax and wait for his reply.

The vibration of my phone on the couch jolts me from my reverie. I snatch it up, heart fluttering like a caged bird at the sight of Aiden's message. "On my way," it read, and the simple words spark warmth that tears through me like wildfire.

I glance around the living room, with its aftermath of our mall raid strewn here and there, read that as mess from tags and the like, and quickly gather it up to throw away. For now, all that matters is the arrival of the boy who's the axis of my world.

Moments later, the doorbell echoes through the house, and I quickly pad to the door. Opening it, I find a smiling Aiden standing there with his sky-blue eyes and lips expressing his joy at seeing me. The sight of him feels like the sun has risen in my chest, warm and full of promise.

"Hey, beautiful," he says before I can say anything.

"Hey yourself," I reply with a smile, stepping aside to let him in. He immediately wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me in close and tilting his head down to softly brush his lips against mine. Before I can react, he effortlessly scoops me up into his arms. I giggle as he carries me over to the couch, and gently sets down with me on his lap as if I were weightless.

After a bit of playful cuddling, sweet kisses, and teasing touches, I turn on the TV, but the screen might as well have been blank for all the attention we paid to it. Our world becomes consumed by hormones and pure desire. The room feels electric with longing and anticipation. His hands are gentle and reverent as they trace delicate paths over the crop top I'm wearing, sending shivers down my spine. Finally growing tired of this tantalizing dance, yet still craving his touch, I take his hand and softly press it against my breast, inviting him to explore further as I lean back in for yet another passionate kiss.

As his lips meet mine in a passionate embrace, my senses are quickly overwhelmed by a fiery haze of desire. His hands roam over my body, kneading and teasing my sensitive flesh until I am completely lost in the throes of arousal. Each touch ignites a spark of pleasure that spreads like wildfire throughout my body, leaving me breathless. Needing and craving so much more.

"Emily..." Aiden murmurs, his voice low and husky. The intensity of that single word sends shivers down my spine.

I can feel the heat radiating from his body as he presses closer to me. I close my eyes, breathing in the familiar scent of his cologne mixed with a hint of muskiness.

In that moment, I make a decision. "Oh, screw it," I whisper, surrendering to the inevitable. "I don't care anymore." My heart races as I give into the longing and desire that burns hotter than any flame inside me.

Confusion is written on his face as he asks, "What?"

I stand up, heart racing and palms sweating, but determined. Fear and longing battle within me as I contemplate my decision. A part of me wants to run away again at the thought of taking this step, but another part yearns for it with every fiber of my being. Despite the fear, I know deep down that I want this more than anything else. I'm exhausted from constantly fighting against my arousal, even though there's no real reason to resist. After all, Aiden is the epitome of loyalty, someone who'll stand by my side through whatever may come. As long as I remain faithful to him, he'll always stand by me. That fact reassures and fills me with a sense of security.