Chapter 10: And Good Morning to You, Too

(AN: Again another sex scene I will mark it with bold author notes so you can skip it if you want.)

The early morning light filters through the sheer curtains, casting a soft glow across the room. My eyes flutter open to the gentle rhythm of Aiden's breathing, his chest rising and falling beside me in peaceful slumber. I lay motionless, relishing that Aiden stayed with me last night, and the quiet intimacy of the moment. A shift in his breathing pattern alerts me that he's awake.

I offer Aiden a sleepy smile, my lips curving in a silent greeting that he returns. The kiss that follows immediately thereafter a natural extension of said greeting. Moments later, our hands are roaming each other, touching, teasing, arousing, and soon I feel him harden underneath my thigh.

(AN: Beginning of the scene.)

With a sensual grace, I break away from our heated kiss. Sitting up, I toss my long hair over my shoulder as I straddle him, taking control of the moment. Slowly, I lower myself onto him, savoring every millimeter of him that's inside me. I set a slow, seductive rhythm, exploring different techniques to hit all of my most sensitive spots.

The muscles in my abdomen tense and relax in perfect rhythm with my hips as my body undulates in perfect harmony with his, every movement a symphony of pleasure. His hands explore and caress my curves, electrifying every nerve ending. Our passion builds with each thrust, igniting the fire within me. "Mmm, Aiden," I moan wantonly. "God, you feel so good inside me," I almost purr as the sensations become almost overwhelming.

A low growl escapes his throat as he matches my rhythm, our bodies moving together in a tantalizing dance. His urgency intensifies, but I gently press my palms against his chest. "Slow down, love. Let's take our time and enjoy each other," I whisper breathlessly. I lean forward and kiss his neck. "After all, you can make love to me as often as you wish," I murmur hazily as I nuzzle his ear, completely lost in the fiery passion between us.

Sinking back down onto him, I grind my hips against his, gasping in pleasure. I open my eyes to find him gazing at me with a hunger that sends shivers down my spine. The raw lust in his eyes drives me wild, and I press my lips to his, devouring him with an insatiable hunger. His heart pounds against my chest as our bodies move as one in a primal, sensual dance.

Sitting back up, I begin to move again, my hips rolling fluidly. Aiden's hands slide down my back, cupping my ass, aiding my movements by lifting me up and then down, thrusting into me with a groan. His touch ignites a fiery desire within me, both forceful and tender. He knows exactly how to make me feel irresistible and adored. These exquisite sensations raging through me feel so good that it's almost painful, but I don't want it to end. I want him inside me for as long as possible. I want to physically feel this connection, this bond that we share, this love that we have for each other.

I catch his gaze, intense and full of desire, sending electricity coursing through my body. He leans in, tucking a stray lock of hair behind my ear, and murmurs, "You've never been more beautiful than you are right now." That simple declaration sends an almost electric jolt through me, and I arch my back, driving him deeply inside me, gasping as he brushes against my cervix with each movement.

My body literally hums with wanton desire, the need to surrender to the sensations consuming me. Aiden's touch becomes more deliberate, his movements calculated to prolong this moment, to keep me under his spell. I crave nothing but him, and I am willing to lose myself completely in the ecstasy he offers.

I press myself against him, our lips melting into a passionate embrace. His hands roam my body, igniting every nerve with desire. Our hips move in a tantalizing dance, the sound of our bodies merging filling the room. The heat between us intensifies, drawing us closer in a fiery embrace.