Prologue

P R O L O G U E

P R O L O G U E

The Guerras had betrayed the Orlovs, or so they thought. Years of friendship, partnership, love, and family-like bonding crumbled before everyone's eyes.

"Traitors deserve no mercy; I want each one of them dead. I don't care if there are women or children, even if it's a newborn, KILL IT", said Gazim Orlov, the king of the Orlov Empire, feared by everyone and confronted by none. The amount of power this man held was beyond anyone's wildest imagination.

The Orlovs weren't the kind you would want to mess up with but they were also well known for their decency. Now, if you're wondering how can the mafia be decent, then let me clarify.

This family would never touch a hair on your body if you're either loyal to them or so far away that they don't know about your existence. But the latter wasn't possible because this superpower of a family knew everything about everyone, it didn't matter if it was a newborn baby or a 100-year-old lady, if you walk the earth, they know about you.

Both the Orlovs and Guerras have been business partners for many generations, dealing in drugs, weapons, strategies, and whatnot. But there was someone, jealous of what the Guerra family had accomplished. The amount of damage that the spirit of envy can do has no limits and in this case, it resulted in wiping out the entire Guerra bloodline. But someone was mysteriously saved.

。⁠◕⁠.•