Chapter 4: Rebecca

If someone told me that my whole life was a lie, I would've asked what sort of drugs they were on

If someone told me that my whole life was a lie, I would've asked what sort of drugs they were on. But after whatever Jenna just told me, even if just 10% of it is true...

...am truly FUCKED.

My fake parents are dead.

Am no longer in England but miles away in Russia.

In the house whose owner probably wants me dead...but then why am I in the comfiest bed and with the most soft pyjamas?

I need answers, so many of them. I did ask Jenna and she gave me some information which I highly doubt was the whole story because all she said was...

"You're the heir and you're not safe here, Master will kill you if he knows you're here, but Czar doesn't want that...not now at least."

I have no idea what to believe and what not.

This Czar character is strange, first he kills my family and then kills a bunch of his men because they saw me naked.

Should I be afraid or impressed?

I'm not allowed to leave this room at any cost, honestly speaking...I don't want to...it's so beautiful and scary at the same time.

It had dark interior, with a king sized bed in the centre with huge windows that ran from the ceiling to the floor, looking over the beautiful night lights..

...this neighbourhood looked crazy rich and when I say crazy rich, I mean CRAZY RICH.

The windows had automatic curtains which Jenna herself opened in the morning and closed at night before leaving.

There was a huge walk in closet on the left with the amount of clothes and shoes i would've never imagined but they weren't mine...

...the tailored suits, all dark colours were hanged in a very systematic and elegant way...

...the shoes were all black but still different along with some casuals were beautifully organized in the shelves...

...colour coded ties and handkerchiefs as if they would all burn if one was placed in a different way than they are now.

I'd never seen such organizational skills in my life. The entire space was so pleasant to look at.

The bathroom was just as huge as the room and the closet, if not more.

In contrast to the bedroom and closet, the bathroom had more gold in it which was equally beautiful but it made me think..how can someone have two so different tastes?

The huge circular bathtub was next to the ceiling to floor window looking at the skyline. I was convinced that either this house was super tall or it was built on a freaking hill.

There was a sinks with a circular mirror in front which had a golden brown light behind it, which made the mirror glow as soon as the bathroom light was turned on.

There was a separate shower space which was covered but glass and I could bet 500$ that it could at least fit 6 bulky men inside it.

This entire space was everything I would've imagined when I thought of the word "Luxury".

There were paintings on the walls...not the so called modern art but ACTUAL art.

Although just analyzing all this was enough fun but my curiosity was eating me up.

I get up from the bed and sit on the swing-chair on the right side of the bed when I hear a knock on the door.

Jenna doesn't knock. She barges straight in with my food, clothes, etc.

"Yes?" I say, nervousness clearly detectable from my voice.

He opens the door, steps in and closes in.

Black three piece suit, crisp white collared shirt, hair back in the sexiest way possible, hands in his pockets...leaning against the door...his blue eyes resembled frozen lakes, clear and still, with depths that promised a hidden world beneath the surface.

And I couldn't be more pleased to discover it.

He keeps looking at me without even blinking, my body's temperature starts to rise.

"You-You're Czar." I manage to bring myself to speak up.

The right corner of his mouth rides up to a smirk as he looks down and makes a sound almost like a suppressed laugh.

"Yes, Чудо." He says in the calmest tone.

"Чудо?" I ask in utter confusion.

"That's what you are. A miracle. Чудо." He smiles, which seems genuine enough for me to keep admiring it.

"I don't understand." I do

"You're alive, after all that happened that night. YOU were the only one who somehow managed to escape."

I could sense bitterness in his words. But couldn't really detect why? Was he pissed off because I was alive? Or because he spent his entire life searching for me like Jenna said?

"What do you mean?"

He laughs at my question, looks at me like he'd devour me in an instant.

"What's the last thing you remember from that night?"

Everything.

"Nothing"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello my lovely reader!!! I'm back with regular updates. I would love if you guys vote and comment while reading, I want to see your raw reaction while reading. Also stay updated with my instagram (@aaylaharper)

What do you think will happen next??!😉