Chapter 2: Czar

"Do you really think you can do it? If not I can assign someone else for this task

"Do you really think you can do it? If not I can assign someone else for this task."

I was fuming with anger, he was my father and I was in no position to argue with him. "I am sure, I will get it done very soon," I said.

"Okay then, you know how important this is to this family, OUR family."
"Yes Father, I am very well aware, I assure you it will be done in no time and I will have the heir beheaded right in front of you."

I left the house's library and started walking towards the shower, I needed to relax.

I stepped into the shower, the water running from my head to my toes. I could feel the hot water burning my skin, on a normal day I could've turned the temperature down but today, I needed this.

I had to remind myself to take this seriously. I had to blow some steam off or else someone will end up hurt.

I couldn't stop thinking about what exactly would've happened all these years ago.

Who dared to take something that belongs to us from right underneath our noses?

I could've let Gazim handle this, but I know for a fact that the word "mercy" doesn't exist in his vocabulary and I have business with the heir.

After the long shower, I head to the gym to lift some weights and beat the shit out of my punching bag. Poor thing needs to be replaced every other day.

I was about to reach the gym when I saw Gazim on a call with someone, the same someone who's been calling him for over a week now.

"If you are so brave then reveal yourself. Why hide behind a voice like a coward?" I could sense my father's anger and hatred from his voice.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.
"The same bullshit. Imagine being so much of a coward that you cannot even reveal your true identity, all while making promises that you have no intention of keeping.