Chapter 3: Czar

Burford, England

Burford, England.

That's my target. The person I've been looking for all these years is living a peaceful life there, but not for long now.

I have so many questions. The most important one being-
Who was behind all this, especially keeping the heir safe all these years? And how?
That too in such a way that even the Orlov system wasn't able to detect them.

I did think about talking to Babushka again but she's gotten even more sensitive about all this after our conversation. I couldn't risk her health for business, even if it's important.

I wasn't going to tell Gazim about any of this yet. If he gets to know about this he won't blink before ordering his men to kill the heir, even before I land in England. I don't want that.

I am more interested about knowing the system that the Guerras have, because there is no way in hell anyone can outdo our tracking system. It is impossible to become invisible for so many years.

I had to immediately leave and get the job done.

"Andros, get the jet ready. We need to get there as early as possible." I said to which Andros responded with a nod.

It would take about 3-4 hours to get to Burford from Moscow.

In Burford, England

"Do we have an address to work with? Or would you rather have the heir kidnapped from a mall?"
I asked Andros.

"S- Sir, we have an address. It's Witney Street."

"Beautiful, let's go."

The house was more like a cottage. I knocked the door and oh was it unexpected.

I couldn't stop the smirk on my face.

"Giuseppe Ricci, haven't you aged well." I said while smiling. I knew this man, he used to be a regular in Gazim's meetings. I had seen him that night too.