Trick

While on patrol Tim had his hand on Lucy's thigh.
L-"You know you can't do that in front of everyone else"
T-"I know, but it private and you look so hot so I have too"
L-"Well enjoy it because soon we're gonna be switched"
T-"Not if we don't tell anyone"
L-"You really think your not gonna be able to tell anyone"
T-"I won't if you don't"
L-"I have a big mouth"
T-"Forgot about that"
L-"What if I tell him that we aren't together and then once I'm p2 then we can tell everyone we're dating"
T-"That works too"
L-"Ok, well I'll talk to Harley and Violet tonight, just one question how are we going to have dates?"
T-"Babysitters"
L-"That works too"
Tim and Lucy went about there day. After they finished work Lucy picked up Harley and took both her kids home. She talked to them about her 'not being with Tim' and they thought she was serious.

Tim and Lucy kept it cool at work and Lucy got babysitters for Harley and Violet when they went on dates.

~8ish months later~
Lucy woke up from pains in the stomach. She grabbed her phone and checked the time. It was 5:45am, she got up and went to her kitchen and go some medicine. She then went and got in the shower. After her shower she got ready and got her kids up. At 7:30 they left and she dropped them at school before going to the station. She walked into the locker room and felt another pain.
L-"Ahh"
A-"Lucy, is that you? Are you ok?"
L-"Yeah, just cramps"
A-"Did you want some medicine?"
L-"I've already had some but thank you"
A-"Yeah, no problem"
Lucy and Angela walked out the locker room and to the roll call room. Lucy sat with the rest of the rookies.

(JW-Jackson West, JN-John Nolan)
JW-"Lucy you ok, you look pale"
L-"Way to call me white"
JN-"No, Lucy I see what he means you look pale sick"
L-"I'm fine just lady problems"
JW/JN-"Ok well let's leave you"
They sat in silence till Grey came in and gave roll call.