A baby?

Grey explained everything then let them all go on patrol. Tim walked over to Lucy.
T-"Hey, you ok you look like you in pain"
L-"Gosh why does everyone keep asking me that, I'm fine it's just lady problems"
T-"Ok, well go get the war bags and meet me at the shop"
L-"Fine"
Lucy went and got the war bags while Tim waited in the shop. They went and patrol. After another 5 minutes Lucy left out a scream from the pain.
T-"Lucy are you ok because I don't think that pain is from lady problems"
L-"OH MY GOSH, TIM STOP THE CAR"
Tim pulled over to the side of the road. Lucy got out and sat on the grass with her knees up at her chest.
T-"Lucy I'm gonna take you to the hospital"
L-"No, you can't, there's nothing wrong it's just lady problems, why is everyone being so dramatic about it"
T-"Maybe because you are screaming in pain"
L-"Well you and everyone else need to drop it"
T-"Fine"
Lucy got back in the car and Tim started to drive again. After 5 minutes Tim got a call. Tim pulled off to the side of the road again and got out of the car. He answered the phone call and talked on the phone for about 30 seconds. He then hung up and got back in the car and started to drive.
L-"Who was it"
T-"Boot, we don't talk about personal life when on the job"
Lucy was confused why he called her boot but didn't say anything. Lucy kept getting the pains but didn't do or say anything. After 3 hours it was their lunch break so they went to the food truck area. Lucy sat with all of the rookies and Tim sat with the TO's which everyone found suspicious.
A-"Why aren't you sitting with Lucy?"
T-"She's being dramatic about her pains and pushing me away when I try to ask her if she's alright so I'm not talking to her unless it's important."
A-"Ok, well don't treat your girlfriend like that for too long"
T-"We're not together"
A-"Tim, I've seen you both on a date in the most romantic restaurant in town"
T-"How"
A-"Because I have eyes"
T-"Ok well I'm going now"
Tim got up and walked over to Lucy.
T-"Let's go Luce"
L-"Fine"
Lucy got up and fell.
T-"Lucy are you ok, you look really sick and you just fell from the pain"
Lucy started to cry from the pain.
L-"No Tim, I'm not this pain has gotten worse and worse"
T-"I'm taking you to the hospital. Let's go"
Tim picked Lucy up and put her in the shop. He rushed to the hospital with the sirens on. When he got there he rushed Lucy inside and they took her straight in. They sent Tim to a waiting room while they did some tests. After 5 minutes they came to get Tim.
Dr-"Family of Lucy Chen"
T-"That's me, I'm her boyfriend"
Dr-"Ok well Lucy's 9cm dilated, she's almost ready to push"
T-"What Lucy's pregnant"
Dr-"Yes, did you want to come be with her while she gives birth"
T-"Yes"
Tim walked with the doctor to Lucy.
L-"Tim, I'm sorry. I didn't know, if you want to leave, you can"
T-"Lucy, of course I'm gonna stay, I love you, and I will love this baby and any other babies we have"
L-"Really"
T-"Yes, I love you"
L-"I love you too"
The doctor told Lucy she could start pushing. After 30 minutes of pushing Lucy and Tim had a beautiful baby girl named Ellie Rose Bradford.
L-"Tim"
T-"Yes baby"
L-"I need Harley and Violet here too, it's their baby sister"
T-"Did you want me to call someone to get them or get them myself"