CHAPTER 3: WAYNE MANOR

Because of the whole 'secret identity' thing, Nightwing had to circle around Gotham to get to Wayne Manor.

A waste of gas if you ask him but hey, he isn't the one paying for it.

By this time Bubbles was most definitely fighting to stay awake. It was very much past her bedtime. But, she couldn't help but wonder how living in Wayne Manor would be.

She just hoped they weren't like Princess Morbucks. Spoiled rich kids were the worst. But, Blossom always told her to never judge a book by its cover, so that's exactly what she was going to do.

She missed her sisters, they could be mean to her at time but she still loved them a lot. Bubbles wondered if they'd realized she'd gone missing.

Considering how observant Blossom was, she guessed they would notice soon.

Meanwhile at Wayne Manor

"Look all I'm asking is that you all behave yourselves. I don't need you three to be fighting when she's here." Bruce said to his sons.

"Father I do not understand why you had to bring her here. We do not know if she's a threat or not. For all we know she could be a part of a plot to enslave this dimension!" Damian stated.

"And that is why I have set precautions, she doesn't know our identities and she doesn't need to. So that means all things vigilante related stays in the cave." He shot a look at a Jason.

"What are you looking at me for?"

Bruce glared, "That means no showing up at the front door with your uniform on."

Jason groaned in annoyance.

"And Tim what are you doing in uniform? Patrol ended two hours ago."

"Huh? Isn't it 12:00?"

"It's 3:00 am....You know what? I am limiting your coffee intake."

"Bruce!"
................................................................................

"Are we there yet?" She groaned in annoyance

"No we have like 15 more minutes."

"What! We've been driving for hours! It would be faster if you let me carry you..."

"Do you know what that would do to my reputation?" He huffed.

She yawned "I don't know make it better?"

"The opposite actually, the others would never let me hear the end of it." Nightwing said.

"There's more superhero's here?"

"There's a ton."

"Cool. There are some where I'm from too but they were jerks at first." Bubbles frowned remembering the unfairness of it all. "But that's okay cause me and my sisters beat them up."

"Okay...wow..uhhh please don't do that here..." He said nervously.

"You're cool so I won't!" She replied.

"Thanks?"

Before Bubbles could try and start another short and awkward conversation, a large mansion came into view.

"Woah this place is bigger than my school!" Bubbles said

He smiled"Yeah that was my first reaction to this place too."

Bubbles raced to the front door grabbing his hand on her way.

"Woah! Slow down kid!" Nightwing stumbled after her.