CHAPTER 4 : THE VERY CLICHE AND MANDATORY SHOPPING SPREE

Bubbles woke up in the morning from the noise of footsteps. She was still groggy from the night before and she turned to her side.

"Hey Blossom I had the weirdest dream that-" she frowned and stopped taking when she realized it wasn't a dream.

Bubbles was truly stuck in a different dimension without her sisters and the Professor . She sat up and her pigtails drooped sadly.

Bubbles sighed and jumped off the bed. Grabbing Octi from beside her bed, she went into the bathroom. From the looks of it, Alfred had washed her clothes and placed them there. She liked him, he was nice.

Smiling slightly she brushed her teeth and changed into her blue dress. When she went out her door, the smell of pancakes filled the air making her stomach rumble.

The sound of chattering and multiple voices came from downstairs.

"So what did you think of Bruce's new charity case?" Jason asked.

Tim sighed "All I have to say is that Bruce has a problem."

"Despite not agreeing with Drake on most things, I have to admit he has a point. Father takes in too many strays." Damian grumbled.

"You're just jealous because you're not the baby of the family anymore." Jason teased.

"Tt. Why would I care about that?"

"Don't think about it too much demon spawn" Tim took a bite out of his pancakes, "She won't be staying long anyways. She's from a completely different dimension."

Jason smirked, "Besides, she's Dick's. He's the one who found her.

"She's a cute kid and she needed help." Dick defended.

"Don't get attached golden boy she's got to go back to her family eventually."

A little too late not to get attached

Dick ignored Jason's remark, "Where is Bruce by the way? He needs to be here to help her adjust." He replied

"Old man's on a mission with the justice league or whatever, said he'd be back in time for dinner."

Tim looked up from his cellphone "Not surprised, he's always busy with something."

"You're one to talk workaholic." Jason said

As Tim was about to reply, he was interrupted by Bubbles zooming in to sit.

"Morning!" She sat in the only empty spot between Jason and Dick.

Jason patted her head, "Morning kid"

When her eyes landed on the man next to her she squinted, he looked exactly like Nightwing.

Dick squirmed in his seat at her scrutinizing gaze.

Bubbles tilted her head "Do I know you? You look reallyyyyy familiar."

Next to her Jason choked on his orange juice.

"Uhhh...no?" He flashed a charming smile as his palms grew sweaty. There was no way she'd make a connection right?

She blinked comically, "Okay!"

Dick breathed a sigh of relief before introducing himself, "I'm Dick the oldest of the bunch."

Bubbles deadpanned "The Professor said that's a no no word and I'm not allowed to say it."

Tim snorted from across the table.

"It's not a bad word if it's my name." He replied.

She narrowed her eyes and expression of thinking on her face, "I guess I'll trust you for now."