🍒 𝙄'𝙇𝙇 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝘼𝙐𝙂𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈! (F!Reader x Dom!Jonathan Davis) 🍒

(oK THIs one is more seriolus i swear babes.. 🙏🏻)

It's Fall of 1996, and you're at a carnival. You're wearing apple bottom jeans, with boots with fur, and you have a rabbit fur coat. You're currently playing balloon darts and so far; you're winning. You get one of the prizes (which is a pink stuffed plushie thing idk what people win at carnivals). You were so proud of yourself after winning that prize, that you shoved it in your back pocket.

You were walking down the dock that the carnival was taking place at, your hands in your pockets as you strolled, feeling the cool breeze rush through your hair like a pair of loving hands. You were walking to the prize shop, when you saw an average build guy with dark brown, thin dreadlocks that go down his shoulders flawlessly. He was trading his tickets for a figurine at the small shop booth. He sounded super soft spoken and looked friendly. You had a feeling that you recognized this man. You shrugged it off and began walking to the spot beside him, wanting to trade one of your prizes for a new prize (idk if thats how it works and i dont gaf). Out of the side of your eye, you saw him looking at you, smiling a bit as he traded his tickets for the thing he wanted, putting it in his jacket pocket. He turned around and started to walk away with his new item he received. After you traded your plush thing for a different prize, you caught up to to him.

"H-hey.. Are you.. Are you Jonathan Davis? You kinda look like him and I listen to Korn a lot.. So, yeah. Just wanted to know.." You say awkwardly, smiling a bit. The 6'2 man looks at you, raising a brow before starting to speak in his soft voice. "Uh.. Yeah! I am, it's cool meeting a fan here." He flashes a smile before doing a thumbs up. You follow beside him where ever, not even knowing that he was walking behind an unoccupied store booth. Once you two were behind the dark, shady area, where you were (almost) hidden from sight. You could still hear the chattering of the folk around in the park. He turns to you and sighs. "I.. Y'know, I don't really say this to fans but.. I think you're really pretty.." He says, smirking a tiny bit. You blush. "O-oh.." You mumble, not quite sure about what to say to that.. (I KNOW THATS LIKE SO RUSHED BUT ITS 9PM PLEAVE ME ALONE 😭) He slowly closed in. You felt his hand slowly wrapping around your upper torso, and you were pretty much speechless. You didn't even say anything, just letting him slowly bring you closer to his warm body until he finally kissed you. You felt butterflies in your stomach as his warm, sloppy tongue protruded DEEP INSIDE your mouth. Feeling your smooth inner cheeks with the tip of his tongue. You moaned sweetly and eagerly into his mouth as he roughly kissed you. You leaned against the wood of the back of the shop, feeling him slowly grab underneath your thighs and lifting your body up. You started kissing back with force, but also with less passion than his. You started hyperventilating a bit from the pure pleasure. Jonathan used his free hand to starts to slowly roam to your inner thigh. You jumped a bit and grunted as he touched your sensitive parts, his middle finger and ring finger slipping inside of you. You blushed and squirming as he started to move them slowly. You were about to moan loudly, but someone in a CLOWN costume walked by, talking to some people. He went faster with his fingers, covering your mouth with his own as you both made out. Your legs spasmed, signalling you were close to climax. "Jonathan!! Hnngh..!~" You muttered out before cumming all over his fingers. He blushed heavily, before taking his fingers out, licking them.

He slowly unbuckling his belt,letting his pants fall to the ground.He slowly pulled his yellow briefs down,revealing his 11 inch cock,it already dripping with arousal.

You widened your eyes,taking in the sight. Jonathan didn't say a word.He swung your leg over his shoulder."A-are you ready..?" He mumbled,his member twitching with need.You hesitated before nodding.He sunk inside you,his back arching as he grit his teeth."Oh,fuck..You feel so fuckin' good..Jesus-" He panted quietly in your ear.Once he felt like you were ready,he started moving,it starting out slow,but gradually getting faster.

Your legs felt weak.You grabbed onto whatever you could reach,that thing being Jonathan's forearms as he leaned forward,capturing your lips in a kiss to hush you.He started grunting,thrusting into you faster with abandon.He pulled back from the kiss,his brown eyes dilated. "I'm..-I'm close..!" He grunted out,sweating.The only thing that was audible were your moans,pants,and the sound of skin slapping. He latched onto your neck like a leech,kissing it as he whined against the skin,prompting you to moan like a pornstar.You felt your orgasm coming(get it),and FAST.Soon,Jonathan let out a primal,guttural moan,pulling out and ejatculating on your stomach.He was a shooter.

You both sat there,panting and trying to catch your breaths when you saw multiple people standing with their jaws slack in shock.Guess you two weren't so slick.

(I HAVENT FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS BOOK!!!!!UPDATES HAVE JUST BEEN SLOW CAUSE I GYATT NO MOTIVATION!!!AND I HAVE LIKE 10 DRAFTS CHAT....BE PATIENT!!!also yah..thats jonathans real size...DONT ASK HOW I KNOW PLEASEPALPELEPLEASE)