🍉𝙍𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮🍉(JONATHAN DAVIS X F!READER)

It's 2007, you're in Jonathan Davis' bathroom.. youre having major diarrhea while masturbating, feeling your stomach pains go away after you do the most ultra diarrhea blast ever, if you were the toilet, you would wanna be dead, like put me out of my MISERY!! Good thing you're not the toilet.

Suddenly, Jonathan comes in too, having the major stomach bubble shits ever. Unfortunately for him you're on the toilet already, blowing your Brian Welches out and vaginal opening out into the toilet bowl.

"Ohh golly groovy goddamn! Are you serious?!" Jonathan groans, but sees an opportunity. He pulls his pants down, his small, raisinized willy dangling around. His balls were scary and hairy. You could hear his stomach growling as he clenched his 40 year old man buttsicle bumcheeks.

He moved your legs apart, spreading them so there was an opening for his round, magNIFICENT bum bum bumholio. He put his brown starfish infront on the toilet, it looking like a human centipede gone wrong. He shat all along the side of the toilet, your shits mixing together like a brown, wet, stinky smoothie.

"JONATHAN!! COULDNT YOU WAIT YOUR TUURRRN..." You growl, smelling his body odor from the show, and his sweaty willy pp cheese. "EW!!" you exclaim. You feel his buttcheeks ripple against your rashed thighs as he shits mountains on your puddly shit. His lincoln logs were laying on top of your puddly dookie.

"Aaahh! Sorry groovy sweet cheeks! daddy couldn't hold it anymore! you know what it's like performing on stage for multiple hours, kitten!" he says in a deku esque voice.

You lean back on the toilet seat as he does a reverse queef on you. You looked down and saw that his yellow, calvin klein hello kitty boxers were also slightly stained with a big skidmark from him having a wedgie, the dark brown skidmark being on hello kitty's face, which was almost entirely brown, it looked like a mudslide happened on his boxers.

"Eww... what the fork jonathaaannn... you gotta change your shit dude.. why would you put a skidmark on the kitty's faaacee?!" you cringe.

You hear Jonathan grunt and yowl like a cat as he opens his hole up, shitting madly and nonstop. "S-sorry! that's why you don't give me cute boxers! you shoulda gave me the skibidi toilet ones!"

Soon, after a few more splatters of cannonball diarrhea that a surfer could even surf on, he stays sitting, before growling and gripping onto your legs, before letting out the most squarnchiest, raunchiest, splonking diarrhea fit ever. "OH MY GOD JONATHAN ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???" You yell, you could feel the poo piling up, it would've broken the toilet if it wasn't made out of strong porcelain. 

His butthole was so close to your vajayjay that it got some doodoo sprinkles on it. "Zoinks! sorry y/n.... performing sure takes its toll on your body! heh!" You cringe and try to get up, but his fat ass wouldnt move (guys his poop smells like uhm the kraft mayonnaise and eggs and green onions that shit is deadly)

Finally, he stopped his tyranny on you and the bathroom toilet, wiping his asshole and reaching his chubby arms over to throw the booty wipes into the trash. He pulls his boxers back up and you could've sworn you saw the hello kitty cry, not wanting to be by his asshole.

You soon finish up, having to unclog the toilet from both of your dookies in the small hole..

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝘿 ♥

(sorry guys i was feeling silly i had to get all of my emotions out cause my groomer liked telling me to kms and i felt sad I SWEAR I DONT HAVE A SHIT FETISH I DONT HAVE A SHIT FETISH I DO HAVE A SHIT FETISH I DONT HAVE A SHIT FETISH.. I DONT IM BEING SERIOUS!!!....)