🍒ALL MY BLOOD IS CHERRY RED(Jonathan Davis x F!reader)🍒

(umm lazy cause i have no motivation to write)

"F-fuuckk...You're so tight.." Jonathan whispered in your ear,his voice being a mix of groaning and whimpering.

It was the second round,and you could tell Jonathan was getting exhausted.His thrusts were sloppier and more stuttery.

You could hear the bed squeak every second he thrusted into you,creating an intimate and hot atmosphere.

Jonathan thought,that for your 2 year anniversary,you two would record a sextape together.and since you loved him AND the idea of you two fucking on cam.you instantly fell in love with it and off to bedroom wrestling you went!.um timeskip to now again.

Jonathan held your wrists above your head as he slid in and out of your aroused entrance.You were making loud moaning sounds - some also having Jonathan's name whispered between.

"You like that,huh?You dirty slut.." He grunted through his teeth,picking up his speed.You felt your bottom lips get more swollen at his words,a soft moan escaping your mouth.

He twitched inside of you,his finish was imminent and you were waiting for his squirts of cum to fill you up.

He adjusted the camera with a shaky hand,his face red and eyes dilated,so the lens could see his face and how much force he was using while giving you the two piece combo with no drink (your body was bouncing up and down like a wubble bubble😭).

"You want my cum,huh?You want it?" He growled lowly,slapping your thigh. "You're such a naughty girl.."

You whimpered and nodded,bucking your hips against his.

"J-Jon..I'm gonna cum..I'm gonna cum.." You panted out,your back arching as your legs shook.

"Not....not yet!" He grunted,his fingernails digging in your wrist skin;creating half-moon indents.

"Jonathan!!" You gasped,your legs tensing as you felt yourself finish around his length.He huffed and finished soon after,shooting rope after rope into your tight wetness.

He thrusted a few more times before moaning and collapsing on your body with an 'oof!'.He reached beside him,clicking the camera off;fumbling a few times.

"You were so good.." He mumbled,his brown eyes half-lidded.

"You too.." You said breathlessly.

Jonathan stopped talking to regain his breathing before speaking again. "...I wanna do this again some day.Hopefully in the VERY near future..or..or something." He chuckled,nestling his forehead into your neck.

(i forgot who requested the sextape hardcore(not clickbait)((gone scary)) thing but thanks i SUPPOSE......also hi guys im not dead i just dont have any motivationheh!umm expect another one in a few weeks or month or idk whenever i wanna make another one..ALSO SHARE!!!!!!this book with more people or im gonna go sigma and shit all over your furniturebyeeeethank youuu!!)