🍒 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙍𝙊𝘾𝙆 (Brian 'Head' Welch x Reader) 🍒

REQUESTED BY...A PERSON WITH TWO ZEROS AT THE END OF THEIR NAME HEELPPPthey told me not to @ them 😇😇👼🏻

(also lazy one since i dont have much motivation to write rn..but im providing just for u cute little kitten readers...blushes..)

-----------

"F-fuck.."

Brian groaned,tilting his head back against the sofa and biting his bottom lip.His calloused fingers were dug into the back of your scalp,holding a fistful of your hair.His mouth was slightly agape and his eyebrows furrowed together.

You were being guided by his hand as you quietly gagged around his thick member,tears in the corners of your eyes,you looking up at his face that was full of pure pleasure.His balls with slight marks he cut into the skin pressing against your chin.You were making loud slurping and choking sounds as he moved your head with you.

He moaned and gritted his teeth,bucking his hips up into your warm mouth.
"Fffuck..Fuck..Fuck me..I'm gonna cumm..!" He muttered,arching his back.Both of his hands shot out to grab your head as he felt a warmth in his abdomen.

The only thing you could hear was the music played in the background of his apartment and your heartbeat in your ears.You took him out of your mouth,gasping for air before licking and sucking on the side of his shaft,slightly biting on his cock as you started to suck him off again,albeit a bit faster.

Brian whimpered and let out soft,strained primal groan."Fuck..You're so good a-at this.."His legs shook,his fingers twitching as he leaned forward,breathing heavily.

You grinned and took him into your mouth to the hilt,making him pant.You felt his hands tightly hold the back of your head,like a vice grip,pulling your head forward and shooting thick ropes of cum into your throat.You were looking up at him,your eyes fluttering as you tried to keep up with the ropes,swallowing over and over again.

He finally pulled out,his cheeks and face red."Oh..My god..You're good..really good with your mouth..Jesus." He whispered out,trying to catch his breath as you sat on the floor infront of him,smiling a bit.

(only 430 words 😔😔..also doing the requests in order(top to bottom)..still open to requests too..again,sorry this was supperrr DUUPERRR short..no motivation 🤤)