Rough start:(

-

Gojo woke up with a yawn as his arms stretched out long. He felt a sharp pain in his lower back once he moved, causing a loud whine to escape his lips.
"Hmmmpphhh, Suguru.!! Suguru get up." He groaned hitting his boyfriend in the face lightly. Geto woke from his slumber and pushed the other off the bed, causing a squeak and lots of shouting. "Suguru! What the fuck! Don't go around pushing people u jerk." He yelled angrily, standing up with anger and annoyance displayed on his face. That was covered up by a Quick Look of distress as pain shot to his back, he pouted and flopped to the floor. Geto looked over as guilt washed over him, so he rushed up and out his boxers on, walking over to his sad boyfriend. He placed a kiss on his cheek and cupped his face lovingly. "Awe, it's alright Satoru..why don't you take a bath okay love?" He soothed,
Placing a kiss on the ladders forehead. Gojo huffed and nodded sadly, he hugged the dark haired teen as he carried him to the bathroom.

Gojo was placed on the counter as Gojo started the water, the sound soothed his ears and calmed him. Geto pored soup into the bath causing bubbles to appear after mixing with the water. Since Gojo was already naked Geto picked him up and softly placed him in the tub, he gave him a loving kiss and ruffled his hair before walking towards the door. "I'm gonna get ready then go down for breakfast, come down once you're ready okay love?" "Alright, whatever." Gojo responded, feeling a little flustered from all the love he just received. "Love you" "love you too suguru.." Gojo hummed and relaxed in the tub as Geto exited and began to dress himself.

He wore his undershirt(the button up) and the normal pants. Gojo's favorite thing is without the jacket cuz it showed his waist due to the tight bit at the high rise pants. He put his shoes on and tied up his hair, walking out of the room and down the stairs. He was greeted by a tired looking shoko sitting at the barstools, and the girl from last night who was on the other side of the counter. "Good morning shoko, did you sleep okay? You seem tired..?" He questioned, a hint of worry in his voice as he sat next to her. She went to speak before looking at the lady then back at him, her face blushed a little before she responded hesitantly. "Yea I'm fine, I'll talk abt it later. Where's Gojo?" She yawned before resting her head on her hand, Geto shot a confused smile. "He's taking a shower he'll be down soon." Shoko nodded before turning to the lady as she handed shoko a plate of food, eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Yum.

"I'm sorry, I never got your name..?" She shot Geto a smile, he couldn't tell if it was genuine but it didn't matter. "Mind my manners, suguru Geto ma'am. You are?" He smiled sweetly as always, fixing his posture. "Ahh, I'm suzamai.. you must have not heard it last night haha." She murmured that last part but made sure it was audible, she shot a, what seemed to be fake smile. "No, I guess I didn't. I don't listen much." A sarcastic smile was sent back from the boy. "Yes, I can tell hm." "Suprising you could." "Excuse me?" "Oh you kn-" "hey suguru, shoko..lady. Wassup." "Gojo..! Wasssuppop". Shoko smiled tiredly, the other two looked at the white haired teen before scowling/ smiling at each other once more. Gojo sat next to his boyfriend, kissing his cheek before resting his head in his hand. Geto looked at the girl with a confident sour look. "What did you say Geto?" She scowled followed by a fake smile. "We both know what I said hun." "Mhm." "Did I miss something? Shoko? Suguru? What's going on?" Gojo questioned looking at everyone, shoko shrugged and the other two ignored the boy.

The both just stared at each other intensely. Gojo groaned and rolled his eyes. Calling them both annoying before stealing shokos food and getting no reaction due to her tiredness. Shoko and Gojo had a conversation mostly Gojo talking about nerdy things and shoko listening sweetly. Geto on the other hand continued to beef with this girl, her name? No she doesn't deserve to be addressed as such. "The fuck is up with your hair anyway?" She shot out after Geto's last insult. "Pardon you, I think it's cool. But what's up with yours. It looks like crap." He huffed rolling his eyes before crossing his arms. "If you're jealous just say that." "I know you're not calling me jealous with how you're looking and talk in to me boyfriend." He scoffed, his cool was lost. Which was rare, he was a very chill guys, your average chill teenager with no anger issues actually. So why was he acting like this which some rando? "S-suguru, calm down." "Yea, suguru, calm down." She mocked with a smile causing Gojo to look at her with a slight scoff. "Excuse yo-" "you look tired, were you up all night listening to your little crush get railed by the one with 'weird bangs'. That's me, by the way." He smiled smugly crossing his arms awaiting a response. She sat stunned, not as stunned as Gojo, he became red and looked at the both of them. "S-suguru!!! W-what's gotten into you? You never act hot headed that's my j-job! You're being embarrassing!!" He stuttered and muttered shaking his boyfriend to now avail, he sat there knowing he won. "Shoko! Say something!" He turned to his best friend just to receive a shrug and a tired yawn. Gojo groaned. "W-what!? You're gay!!!?" She finally jumped out of her shocked expression, turning to Gojo with confusion, as if she wanted him to deny it. "Yea! Wasn't it obvious? We were flirty the way here and I kissed him in the cheek when I got down here." He shouted sarcastically, sass quickly entering his tone per usual. "Psh, never back down. Bitch lost." "Oh that's true. Bitch lost." Both boys nodded in sync, agreeing with each other. She shook her head and shoko just giggled, she loved them to death. Her best friends forever, her one and only's, her ride or dies, her partners in crime. Her best friends "forever".

1086 words 😋
I love the thought of Geto jealous but it also don't match his personality but I also don't care 😋🎀 sorry this took so long, I get busy doing...nothing!💪 love ya thx for reading.