Chapter 3

Miguel POV
After coming back seeing how empty and destroyed that universe is. It just left me thinking about that girl who's still stuck in there.... I just wonder why is she still there...... I mean I get it she's an anomaly.... but I wonder what is she able to do..... At that moment once I walked out that portal I just see the lights flickering red.....
" what the heck is going on?" I  said as i see everyone run to the screen were all the branches of the multiverse were moving.....
I just follow them as i looked at the screen seeing one of the branches all red and it was from that universe I  was at with Peter....
" what the heck happen Parker?" I asked
" it looks like she's making so much changes...." he said
" what?" I said as I looked at the screen clicking on it as it showed me all this red thing everywhere on the screen... and that's when I see Valentina just floating in the middle... it just looked like she was trying to bring back everything...... no she can't do that.... she can't.....
" we need to stop her..." I said.....
" we can't let her break the canon......"
Valentina POV
I was just floating in mid air as I was trying my best using these powers trying my best to actually bring back this place back..... i just tilted my head as I felt something odd.... I open my eyes and just stopped the whole thing.....
I just looked at my hand seeing it glow weird...I just took a step back as everything just glitch making me fall back and that's when everything happen so fast.....
I woke up gasping looking around seeing everything was dark.... i just got up but almost falling back down...I looked down seeing that I was chained up in my hands....
" what the heck...." i whispered... I just turn around and see these very bright red lights right in front of me which were the bars of the cell.....
I just kept pulling the chain to the take them off... I felt so angry that my eyes turn red.... I just wanted answers with all this... I wanted to known why am I doing here why am I chain up for... I just kept pulling and making all these noises as I was struggling....
Someone just walked in and watch Valentina just struggled seeing her with her eyes glowing red... till they spoke....
"Hi." He said smiling at me
I just turn around seeing a very tall buff man just standing there..... and that's when I realized that was the same guy.....
" who are you why am I here.......?" I said
He just clear is throat and looked at me
" my name is Miguel O'Hara and I know you have so much questions Valentina...." he said
" how do you know my name?" I said
" I know everything Valentina.." he said
I just tilted my head.....
" I know that you are an anomaly.." he said
"An anomaly?" I said a little confused.
" I don't know what the heck your talking about......" I said looking at him right into his eyes.....
" let me just explain I know you been through so much...." he said
" you don't know anything... you don't know the pain I went through..." I said as my eyes just glow all red over how angry I was......
" okay maybe I don't know anything but this is for the best for everyone Valentina...."  he said
" best for what?" I said
" I know what your trying to do.. but I can't let you do that...." he said
I just tilted my head....
" I can't let you break the canon at all..." he said
I just stood there quietly.......
" fine.... just let me out...."I said
" I can't...."he said that's when I felt my blood boil.....
" I'm sorry Valentina but it's for the best..." he said as he slowly walked away
" HEY!" I shouted
" YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME HERE YOU ASSHOLE!" I shouted feeling anger when I heard the door close...,
" DAMN IT!" I shouted as i just fell on the ground as my powers just blasted everywhere.....