5) 𝒲𝒽𝑜'𝓈 𝑀𝓇𝓈 𝒟𝑜𝒹𝒹𝓈?

It's been about a year now since I've came here to protect Percy! We've gotten closer(even though he doesn't show it to much) and unfortunately Nancy's behaviour has thankfully toned down a bit after I punched her nose after trying to pick on me (unfortunately landing me in detention for a months with Mrs Dodds.. stupid bitch making me erase the doodles and answers in math notebooks..) she hasn't toned it down in Mercy and Grover which I'm upset about, especially because I can't do anything else or else I'll get expelled.

Right now we are at the museum about Greek and Norse mythology, how ironic, am I right? Chiron, or Mr Brunner hands us our work sheets as I feel my head start to hurt and my stomach get butterflies, and not the good ones. I walk over to Grover and look at him worriedly. "Grover, I have a bad feeling about this trip.." He looks at me and tilts his head. 

"Are you sure Y/n? I think we're pretty good.. What do you thinks gonna happen?" I look around until my eyes land on Percy who a few seconds later looks back at me. I turn my head as I whisper to Grover. "It had something to do with Percy.. I don't know what it is though.." 

"We'll be fine Y/n, Mr Brunner has his pen, and the mist will keep everything away from Percy until he and his mom are ready.." You sighed and nodded. You have actually met Ms Jackson once and she was actually pretty nice, very protective though but that's good. 

"What you see here, they are not fictions, they are not fantasies! What you see here are of the truest and deepest parts of yourselves. Friends.. for gods, monsters, and heroes you see here in this room are reminders of what we are capable of. Now on your worksheets o want you to choose one of the subjects of what you see here and describe it! Not just how it looks but how it makes you feel.. ok now go," He claps his hands as you and Grover start walking to Percy. Right before you got to him he shouts. 

"Mom?!" He jumps and looks around before Nancy speaks up. "I'm right here sweety, Mommy's here!" She says in a mocking tone as her friends laugh. 

Who does she think she is?!

I glare at her and start walking up to her but before I could even take 7 steps though I get held back by Grover.

"Mr Jackson, you will learn to control yourself, do you understand?" Ms Dodds speaks up from her place. Percy squints his eyes and points to Nancy. "Me?! What about-" 

"Do you understand me?" I roll my eyes and look at Grover who looks back at me.

"He can't help it Ms Dodds, Percy's special.

"Oh that's fucking it." I walk up to her and slap her. 

"MISS L-" "That is enough Nancy!" Mr Brunner says as he rolls over to us. "Y/n come sit with me for a moment.." I glare at Nancy who is in the centre of all of her friends who are consoling her. I smile at Grover and Percy as Chiron talks to me.

"Look Y/n, I know you're getting protective of Percy, ok? But let's not get expelled for right now.. we still have to take care of Percy.. so please try to control your anger until we have to protect him, alright?" I glared at one of the statues and nodded, catching Percy's eye as I adjust my gaze. "Also I have noticed you and Mr Jackson getting close.. is there any, perhaps romantic feelings going on?" I gasp and feel heat to my face as Chiron chuckles and pats my back. 

"Go do your assignment, ok?" I nod and walk to a statue as Mr Brunner goes over to Percy.

~~~~~~~~

I sit down with Percy and Grover as I open my lunch, a pizza lunchable and a bag of Gummies, plus my popcorn and muffins in there to, that's just a snack though. 

"There's all sorts of things that drive bullying though, childhood trauma, feelings of inadequacy." I look at Grover and wonder what conversation I just listened in on.