chapter 1

I am sorry for writing this first part slightly .....ummmmmm you knoww explicittt . But this is necessary . why ? you will understand as the story goes along .

I'm lying in bed with unbearable pain throughout my body. The white bedsheet has turned quite red with spots of my blood. Experiencing excruciating agony all over, I'm writhing in pain. But there's no attention towards that side, as my body is being vigorously shaken for the past two hours. I've just witnessed the destruction of my integrity, feeling utterly helpless.

I'm Heer, a first-year undergraduate student. Just turned 18, I had dreams filling my eyes with hope. In a moment, everything has come to an end today. There was nothing I could do, what could I have done? As tall as my dreams were, so feeble was I, unable to rise against that force, despite struggling until the last moment.

Tears are flowing from my eyes, the pain is unbearable. I can't bear it anymore, but there's no thought towards that side. With my eyes half-closed, I felt something heavy on my chest as I woke up from almost dozing off. Raging, I felt a large insect resting on me. The urge to kick it off overwhelms me, but there's no strength left in my body. With great difficulty, I manage to pull myself away from Tury and sit up. The saree I wore today, taken off from home, lies torn into two pieces beneath me. Seeing the torn saree and blouse, my eyes fill with tears. I've managed to hold onto Tury's waist and somehow sit up. My body feels shattered. Blood has dried up on the bruises and scratches. Understanding it as assault is the only thing I can say. Earlier, I had only heard of it, today I've experienced it myself. Tears are streaming down, I don't even want to wipe them off. Even though washing away the stain of assault through tears may not cleanse it completely, it might alleviate the pain a little. After spending almost an hour washing myself, I finally finished bathing. After keeping the bathing robe in the washroom, I stepped out. To my surprise, the cafeteria table was set with a plate of food. Seeing me, Tury smirked and said,

-- How will you file a case against me if you wash away all the evidence yourself, scrubbing yourself with soap? Now come sit here.

In Tury's words, I've reached the peak of astonishment. What should I say? I'm telling myself to go to the police. But the words have indeed been spoken, foolishly, having erased all evidence. Now I'm beating myself up over it.

-- What are you thinking so much about? There's no point in worrying now, come sit here.

With that, Tury took my hand and gently pulled me to sit on the sofa.-Open the medicine box.

Hearing Tury's words, I widened my eyes.

--Can't you hear what I'm saying? Open the medicine box and apply ointment to the injured areas.

--No, I won't open the medicine box.

--Why?

--I haven't seen anything below you.

--Maybe you forgot, a while ago, I saw everything you have.

Hearing Tury's words, I felt like falling from the sky. Is this person mentally stable, or is he completely insane? A few moments ago, he tortured me so much, and now he wants to apply ointment himself. I've carefully observed him. Tury is putting extra effort into caring for me. Only his touch, nothing else, reminded me of that inhumane torture.

I am trying to distance myself. I am trying to push him away with all my strength, but nothing is happening. I cannot bear his touches anymore. Each of his touches reminds me of that brutal torture.

Finally, after moments of hesitation, Tury took my face between his hands and brought my lips close to his own. I tried to resist, but it seemed futile. Why am I unable to resist anymore? It feels like I have surrendered completely to him.

He closed his eyes and kissed me gently, as if he is trying to ease the pain hidden beneath my skin.

--Open your mouth. You have to eat the painkiller after having food.

Tury's words astonished me once again. How caring can a person be? I can't believe that this person, who was torturing me moments ago, is now taking such good care of me. He is taking care of me so much that I don't even have faith in it. I don't believe that he's the one who just sexually assaulted me. I couldn't bring myself to open my mouth, but Tury forcefully fed me the food.

--Sorry, I had to force-feed you. But you need to take the painkiller, or else your body will ache.

--Can't you understand the pain in my body? What tornado has hit my life?

--There's a line of girls waiting to spend a night with Tury Ahmed Choudhury, trying to impress him. And that same Tury Ahmed Choudhury has chosen you himself. You should feel proud of yourself.

--Girls line up to impress you just like you portray yourself to be, but I'm not like all those girls.

--How am I?

--Meaning?

--You said girls come to me just like I come to you. So, tell me, what am I like?

--You're a characterless person. You forcefully brought a girl to hold...

And the words didn't come out of the mouth, choked with pain.

--Hmm. I'm characterless and what about you? Are you a saint? Your true self is known to me, even if no one else does. And do you think I assaulted you? You don't know anything. Each of my touches was legitimate. If I had thought of touching you illegitimately, what would I have done?

I don't know what response to give to Tury's words. He's making such derogatory remarks about me. But he doesn't even know me, so why is he saying all these things?

Tury fed me the painkiller after having food. I'm sitting on the sofa with my head down, while Tury is taking off his shirt from the closet. Until now, he was wearing just a towel around his waist. Tury's gym-toned body, enough to drive any girl crazy. But what's the use of such beauty when there's no character? Before dishonoring a girl like that, he should have thought at least once.

--You have to leave now. Have you fallen for my charm?

--How will I go home? You ripped my saree and blouse. How will I go home after taking a bathrobe?

--You won't go after taking a bathrobe. Everything you need is here.

--Will you leave?

--Why?

--How will I put on the saree in front of you? Or should I?

--You have nothing left that I haven't seen, so even if you're not embarrassed, it's okay for me.

--Will you stop with the sarcastic comments? Don't you feel embarrassed?

--Get ready. Fast.

With that order, Tury left the room. I took a moment to inspect the room while holding the saree. It's quite a large room, and the furnishings are expensive and classy. It seems like the house has been decorated with great care. There's a framed photo of Tury on the table next to the bed. That means this house belongs to this devil of a person. Time is running out to go home, so I put aside my thoughts and put on the saree. As soon as I went downstairs, I was even more surprised.

to be continued 

Author's note: this is my first time . so please forgive me if my English is that bad , will ya ?