chapter7

Ryan went to the house and locked himself inside. He had been holding back tears for so long. Now it seemed like Ryan's tears were no longer holding back. He loved Heer intensely, never imagining losing her like this. Ryan made a terrible mistake. He forgot Heer. Leaving Heer alone was his biggest mistake. For one mistake, he was now losing her. But Ryan wouldn't lose Heer so easily. He knew Heer had lost her memory. So he wouldn't easily forget Ryan. There's still a glimmer of hope left.

Standing on the balcony, Ryan puffed on a cigarette, thinking about Heer. Whatever happens, he had to meet Heer. He had to bring her back. Without Heer, Ryan's life was meaningless. He threw away the cigarette, picked up the phone, and called Heer.

-- Hello, Heer! Please don't hang up. I just need to talk for a moment. Don't hang up the phone.

-- I won't. I have a lot to say.

-- Can we meet? Tomorrow?

-- Alright. I'll come.

-- Will you really come?

-- Hmm, I'll come.

Ryan hung up the phone. Joy sparkled in his eyes. Maybe he would find Heer himself again. I told Ryan over the phone that we would meet. But how? If Tury knows, will she do something else again? But I can't become a criminal in Ryan's eyes. I have to tell him everything. The headache has started again. I took the medicine. I'm lying down, but there's no sleep in my eyes. Why doesn't everything go smoothly in my life? Everything was fine. There were no problems in life. Tury, a storm named, turned my life upside down. I still don't understand this guy. Sometimes it feels like he loves me, and sometimes it feels like it's all an act.

It's been late into the night, and Tury hasn't returned home yet. I looked downstairs to see Tury, Kyara, Jasmine , and Ayan laughing. Kyara kept trying to get closer to Tury with her tricks. Despite myself, my eyes are stuck on Tury and Kyara. It's very uncomfortable. I can't tolerate Kyara's fickle behavior. With a little thought, I went to Tury without saying anything.

-- Kyara, let's have fun again tomorrow. But this time, it's a couple's personal time. During this time, I won't give any of my share to anyone else.

Tury is still staring at me in surprise. He looks like he's seen a ghost.

-- What happened, are you calling me like this? (Surprised)

-- Can't I call you?

-- No, that's not right. Tell me what you want to say.

-- Come inside.

--- Hmm, let's go, Your Majesty.

Your Majesty! The word sounds familiar. Without thinking, I went inside. Tury went to freshen up. And I'm thinking, what did I say below? Kyara understood the opposite meaning of what I said. Did all those things come out wrong? Tury, do you understand everything so well? Tury's hands are wandering around my body. Everything feels like a whirlpool. Tury took my face in his hands, bringing his face close to mine. My breath quickened as he came so close. Tury leaned forward, looking into my eyes. Maybe he's trying to understand, why didn't accepted. My discomfort increased as Tury continued to stare at me

--What are you looking at?

--Stop it, will you!

--I didn't say I wouldn't come to you on my own.

--Then why mention spending personal time if you won't say?

--Just to divert attention from the issue. How she was acting, did you notice?

--What?

--Oh, you didn't notice! How she was constantly flirting with you. Does anyone stick to a married man like that? And in front of his wife too?? That's why I brought it up to you.

--Seems like I'm catching a lot of heat. And you jealous?

--Me? Jealous!! Never.

--Oh alright. I'm leaving then.

--Where are you going?

--Near Kiaara's place.