chapter 6

Tury slept while sobbing and holding a photo in  his chest . When I wake up in the morning, Tury is still not back. I don't know why I feel a sharp pain in my chest, why Tury hasn't returned? . Have I pushed him away by saying he shouldn't come back? But why am I thinking all this? I despise him. I can't think of anything else, my head is throbbing with unbearable pain. I go to the bathroom to freshen up. When I come out, Tury still hasn't returned, and now I'm angry. Is he so proud that he couldn't come back even after I said a few words? I can only say so much, but he hasn't said anything to me. Why am I feeling so restless? I can't even think straight; my head is filled with unbearable agony. As I walk towards the door, I notice a knock. Without knowing why, both corners of my mouth curve upwards a bit, my mind unconsciously tells me that Tury has returned. As I go to open the door, my face suddenly becomes tainted again.

Jasmine is standing at the door. She's come to call me for breakfast. I don't know if she wants to know about Tury. But I feel a lot of reluctance. Eventually, I reluctantly tell Jasmine . 

"Where's your brother, Jasmine ?"

--"He's in his room."

-- "His room meaning? Whose room is this then?"

--"No, actually, this is also my brother's room now. He used to be in another room before."

 --"Oh! So, your brother won't come back?"

 --"I don't know. I can't say. You come downstairs, Mom is calling."

--"Hmm, let's go."

Was Tury talking to someone in the previous room at night? It feels like everyone in this house is hiding something from me. Does Tury have a big secret? But what?

Tury is standing in the kitchen, holding a small packet in his hand. Inside it, there's some kind of powder. He had kept a jar of powder for everyone; he mixed the powder from the packet into one of the jars and handed it to Jasmine . Tury is sparkling with excitement, a mischievous smile on his face. The servant, at Tury's signal, mixes the medicine in the jar of porridge meant for the servants. Tury stands by the dining area, observing everything.

I didn't feel like eating the porridge at all, but I ate it because Mom kept insisting. During breakfast, I didn't see Tury. When I returned to the room, I found myself staring blankly at everything, just passing the time. But the more time passes, the more restless I become. I'm dying to see Tury. Suddenly, I feel nauseous. It happens once, then a few more times. Now I'm in such a condition that I can't even stand, I'm lying on the bed, feeling quite nauseous. At that moment, Tury enters the room. Seeing him, I'm filled with intense anger. I've been looking for him since morning, and he hasn't come before me even once. Seeing Tury like this, I feel extremely angry, and a bit depressed. He lifts me up and takes me somewhere. I can't speak because I don't have the strength to argue with him due to my condition.

I'm lying on the hospital bed, the doctor is examining me, and Tury is standing beside me. The doctor tells the nurse to take a blood sample.

"But my food poisoning is just gone, so why do I need to get blood drawn?" "Even if it's just a little, the doctor trusts you more than anyone else." "But if I have to get blood drawn, I'll have to get an injection."

--"Why? Afraid of needles?"

Tury's words echo in my ears.

--"Am I a child that I'll be afraid? The doctor will take blood whenever he wants. I'm not afraid."

After running tests and taking some medicine, I return home. I'm sleeping the whole afternoon, and when I open my eyes in the evening, I see Tury sitting beside my head. My eyes meet his, and I feel like he's looking for something lost, like a lost toy.

"I've found the diamond, see, I've found it. I've come a long way on the path to achieving my goal. There's no more waiting, just a little patience, and everything will be fine. All the wrongdoers will get their punishment. All the accounts will be settled, and justice will be served. I'm just waiting for the day when you'll accept me as your own. That day, the ultimate attainment of my love will be my heart.