CH 2

"Yes sir how can I help you?" The receptionist asks politely to the new face, an unruly mop of hair askew and thick glasses slipping down his nose

With an air of clumsiness and foolishness, the male smiles nervously~

"Um mhm, K-kim Ta-Taehyung."

The receptionist glanced up, her eyes widening momentarily at the unfamiliar face. However, her attention quickly shifted to the files in his hands, which bore the name and details of the original secretary-details meticulously altered by Taehyung's hackers to match his own identity.

Assuming everything was in order, the receptionist greeted him with a polite nod, unaware of the subtle switch that had occurred.

As she forwarded Taehyung to the lift ,a sheepish smile appears on his face as he looks up at the tall furnished building.

Jeon Enterprises,a company he's working on to dismantle welcomed him so graciously with respect ~ and that's the exact thrill of dark life..... everyone believes what eyes show thinking eyes never lie while deception always occurs in front of your vision. You are just too late to recognise it.

"Here Mr Kim-" The lady points him to the lift pressing the 16th button.

"Th-thank you." The male bows nervously.

Before the door closed, she spoke again~

"You can use the same lift to depart Mr."

The male blinks.

"Oh, I mean after you get fired you can use the same lift to leave. And don't take it seriously if sir fires you for being late. There's always a chance to improve. So.... "

The door closes, leaving an astonished Taehyung inside.

'So....punctuality is the name of the game here, huh?' He mused with a grin, eyes twinkling in mischief.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As soon as the door opens, the almond orbs masks itself properly with the pair of glasses. The erect firm chest shrinks low,lips forms a small pout.

Clumsily made his way through the maze-like corridor of the 16th floor, he knocked over a potted plant, sending soil spilling across the floor. Flustered, he attempted to clean up the mess with exaggerated movements, only managing to scatter more dirt in the process.

The other employees exchanged puzzled glances, eyebrows perked up to see their ceo's favourite rose plant shattered all over ~ a reason enough for the man to get fired but he has another reason too ~ fifteen minutes late!

A small tug on the sleeves alarmed Taehyung's senses. Averting his sharp gaze, he discovered a little guy in school dress eyeing him top to bottom.

The younger crosses his arms subtly, rosy lips formed a faint pout visibly revealing his distaste on the man.