A/N/

So u guys, I'm going to be adding new characters. There is some things I should've hav told u but I didn't so. Kristen and Kristene's school is like mine. 3 diffrent classes for each certain grade.

I also hav new and real characters coming up! So as u know the 4 of July is coming. I will be in Lansing, so I might just hav a better time of thinking. But it will probably be a couple days after or I might just hav the story done on the 4th of July holiday as a celebration for the characters.

Ok. Enough about me. Now introducing my new characters!

Ashleigh Stroud: In real life Ashleigh is my best friend! But as her character in the story she will be tall (as usual) Mostly nerdy but not smartest person in class nerdy. Just most people don't kno her name nerdy. Good drawing and cooking skills.

Malaisha Jones: Malaisha is like well
known but very quite. She is an all A student and awesome drawer. She is also my best friend in real life! And a straight up diva!

Treyanna Sulton: Treyanna is bestie in real life as well. I kno all of the characters are my best friends. She is a cheerleader and dancer. She doesn't care about wat say about her. But wen u cross the line , things go all types of wrong . ( O and everybody characters personality are like in real life except Ashleigh, Ashleigh character has a suprise later on in the story!)

Kiana Strought : Kiana is fierce feisty girl . She is the best drawer that u could see. She design's clothes. Like I said everyone is my best friend!

Ania Miller: Straight tomboy. Fights and plays sports and video games. She is a great singer and comedian. She doesn't like to show it. Bad attitude and tries to fit in with popular kids.

So those r all the characters. Story coming soon!