4 of July Disaster

*Kristene

So today's the 4 of July!!!!! Turn up aaaayyy!!!!So my aunt and uncle are coming with my cousins/sisters, Malaisha and Treyanna. They r cool nonchalant girls. That's wat I lov about em'. They always got my back, even 4 the stupidest reasons and things!!!

We hav the 4 of July celebration at our house and for the past 5 years. My dad is the most wealthy and waz the first man to graduate from college in his family. Also get a bachelor and masters degree. I'm jus really excited to see my family and we going to see the fireworks!!!!

*Kristen

So today's the 4 of July and I'm in Ypsilanti with my aunt and uncle. We are at the fireworks and I'm so turnt. I mean who wouldn't. I'm in my cutest outfit. It's jus amazing!!!!

Kristene: Omg Kristen wat r u doin here?!?!?

Kristen: Nun of yo business. Like I'm supposed to tell you evry peice of my business!!!!

Kristene: Well excuse me, I jus wanted to kno!!!!

Kristen: Well u really don't need to!!!!

Kristene: Wtf Kristen. Wat did I eva do to u????

Kristen: I don't kno, maybe jus irritate me at this point!!!! Leave me tf alone!!!

*Kristen

Well after dat argument, u probably wondering wat happened after that?!? Bish u guessed it, u waz right!!!! We fought at it.

On my opinion, for a girl who doesn't communicate with anyone, she really knows how to fight!!! I mean,wasn't like she waz hurtin me ( bish plz ) All I hav to she can fight!!!!

*******************
At Kristene's house

Treyanna: So one question, who was her?!?

Ashleigh: Yea. U I asked her a simple question and she went off.. (Stephanie Tanner voice) how rude!!!!

Kristene: Some bish from my school !!!! I offered to help her with her classes and to catch up with wit. I yea the girl I told u I got in the fight with at school.

Treyanna: O her girl if u would've told us dat, we woulda jumped in wit u!!!

Ashleigh : Exactly. U kno we always got yo back no matter what happens!!!!

*Kristene

I always kno my cuz's got my back . At points I'm glad they r always there this has ben the worst 4 of July in my life

A/N/

So I kno that it wasn't so good wit details and evrything, but hey I feel that most people will like it. So if u don't like the drama and negativity, then don't read it at all. If u do like the drama and negativity, then stick in with me. Comment recommend and vote on my story. Like me on my page and I leave note for all my readers. Thx for reading!!!!HAPPY 4 of JULY!!!!