Are You My Friend???

*Kristen

As I got out the car, the school was humongous!!!!

********************

*Kristene

When I stepped into the classroom, the door slammed really hard, therefore I got scared, therefore I dropped everything!!!!!Everyone started laughing expect one girl!!!

Kristene: You know you didn't have to help me.

Kristen: That's ok. Doesn't look like anyone else was gonna help. Hi! I'm Kristen!

Kristene: Cool my name is Kristene.

*Kristen

As I sat down in my chair, I thought if I made a new friend. I thought ha you popular girls. I got her before you. That's sounds really desperate. I am not a creep.

12:30

****************************

*Kristene

It was lunchtime and I had no idea where to sit. The girl Kristen asked me to sit with her at lunch. I wasn't even sure where she was and where she sat until someone called my name.

Jayda: Hey new girl come sit with us!!!

*Kristene
Her hand gesturing was like hypnotism. Especially since her friends were helping her.

La'Niyah(another friend of Jayda's): So, we're soo sorry for laughing at you this morning. You don't get a lot of humor around here.

Jayda: We just thought it would be cool since we laughed at you an apology and and invite to sit with us.

*Kristen

As I walked in the lunchroom, excited to sit with someone for once. Then I looked over and saw Kristene sitting with Jayda and her friends, laughing and smiling. It was totally embarrassing. I can't believe I fell for her actually being my friend. Might as well get back to my normal self.

*********************

Diamond(Kristen's mom): Hun, what's the matter? If u not gonna eat ,then you can go to bed.

Kristen: I jus had a really bad day today ok. I'm goin to bed. Lov ya. ( Kisses Diamond on the cheek)

Diamond: nite baby.

*Kristen

I couldn't let my mom see me tear up. Then she would tell the school, then they would hate me even more then what they already do. I can't let that happen. Today was the worst day of all days.

************************

Crystal: So, how waz yo first day?

Kristene: It waz awesome!!! I even made three new friends. They invited me to sit with them since I waz new there. They kinda laughed at me, but it waz only because I fell today. They apologized tho at lunch.

Crystal: Let me tell u something. I kno these type of girls wen I here em'. You be careful you hear. Those type of girl are dangerous.( Kisses Kristene on the forehead) Night baby.

*Kristene

I don't kno y my mom gav me that talk. I guess I'll jus see what happens tomorrow.