chapter 1

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lan wangji

Weds

Xiao xingchen

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

_________________________

Lan wangji was stunning in his wedding outfit. He has a small smile in his lips and his eyes was stuck in the beauty who was walking towards him holding his father's hand.

He could hear murmuring of others.

"Made for each other...."

"So beautiful...."

"So handsome...."

"Couples made in heaven...."

Xiao xingchen was smiling.On seeing his beautiful smile,lan wangji's heart beat increases. He unknowingly smiles more.

The wedding is arranged by families.But,he started to love him wholeheartedly.

Lan wangji extended his own hands to receive xingchen's hands from his father.

A second before that the hands were joined together,the luxurious lamp that had been fitted on top a fell down.

Thud....

Glass shatters......

Xiao xingchen escaped in a milliseconds gap.But he was wounded.His hand started to bleed.

Xiao xingchen trembled like a leaf.

Xiao xingchen,"aaagh.....

Blood flows like a river.

Everyone panics. soon ambulance arrived.others has no wounds or injuries.

Lan wangji was really in a trance.He doesn't know what to do or what to say???

It is not the first time.

The same thing has happened before.That day xingchen's wedding dress catches fire.His life was restored only because he was able to to put out the fire in time.

Otherwise it becomes a tradegy.

________

Now everyone was waiting outside the VIP room in hospital:

Mr xiao,"Why is this happening?This is the second time their marriage has cancelled.Similarly, their engagement was canceled three times That's why we decided to conduct the wedding directly......"

Mrs xiao furiously,"Is the wedding only canceled?Along with the failure of the wedding, an accident also happens to the groom..... xingchen endures all this......What a sin my child has come to this fate.....