chapter 12

Lan yi accept the apology from qinghejun.They decided to go to Maldives next day.

_____

Lan mansion:

Now lan wangji and Wei wuxian was only in the mansion with some guards and maids.

From that fight day onwards Wei wuxian doesn't talk with wangji and keep a distance between him.He only talks with Bobo and zhannie.

Bobo and Wei wuxian hide zhannie from wangji's eyes.Wangji may doesn't like the presence of zhannie.

Lunch time:

Wei wuxian was eating alone in the lan mansion.He invited maids to eat with him.But maids know that this mansion was full of CCTV cameras.They doesn't dare to do that.

Wei wuxian explored the garden of mansion for 10 th time.Bobo and zhannie who were following him were tired and sleepy.But Wei wuxian was still walking through the pavement in garden.

He pluck a red rose flower from garden.He was mesmerizing the beauty of red rose.

He placed the rose on his head and tucked it above right ear.He looked at his reflection in the water in the lotus pond.

He understood the changes in his body.His hair gain little length.He seemed to have put on weight. Thanks for the lans.Madam yu not only made him work but did not give him enough food.But here it is not like that, he will do no work and get enough food to fill his stomach.But he knows that people here dislike him. But they are not evil just to not give food.

"What are you doing here??"

A deep voice made him startled and was about to fall on the pond.

But wangji was fast enough to catch Wei wuxian by arms. He snaked his hands through his waist and pull towards him.

Wei wuxian face hit on wangji's board chest. Wei wuxian feels a strange feeling on inhaling the sandalwood fragrance of wangji.

Wangji loosened his grip on Wei wuxian. wuxian move away from him.

Wangji,"It would be good to get your pheromones under control....the whole area was full of your pheromones.....are you in heat?

Wei wuxian smell himself and said,"no....but I couldn't smell it.....I can only smell my scent in my heat.....other time it was not strong....

Wangji,"but you are smelling like a Jasmine field.....I can't smell myself, I can only smell your jasmine.....

Wei wuxian,"but.....I could smell your sandalwood fragrance.....

Wangji brows furrowed.
Wangji,"never.... my pheromones are under control....

And wuxian didn't say anything because he knew wangji wouldn't agree.

Wangji,"I am going.....by the way...that rose suits you well.....

By saying this he left .

Wei wuxian ears turns red."did he compliment me??"

_____

Wangji drove back to office and called xue yang.

Wangji,"xue yang.... do you know what I smell like???

Xue yang,"how should I know??you didn't release pheromones unwantedly.....

Wangji cut the call immediately.
Wangji sneezed.May be xue yang cursed him.

Wangji dialed xingchen.

Wangji,"hello...

Xingchen,"hello...