chapter 13

Wangji ate out at noon.

The office was celebrating the success of a case. He has no great interest in it because he sees it all the time. he is the one who deal the case and won.Many young lawyers work under him.

Wangji and lan yi work in the same law firm.It was founded by Lan yi.lan wangji was now incharge of law firm.

Lan yi was a famous criminal lawyer and many lawyers were under her training.Now she doesn't need to attend most of the cases because she has many assistants.

Then the person who won the case came and gave many gifts to wangji.It was wen chao ,good for nothing son of wens.

Wen chao,"Without your help I would have gone to jail...thank you wangji...

Wangji,"Don't be too happy.....Once a suspect, always a suspect...

Wangji doesn't really like him and why did he take up this case only because his mother insisted.

Wen chao,"whatever....please take this...

A large box was filled with chocolates and a bottle of red wine.

Wangji,"mm....

Wangji reluctantly accepted that gift and bid farewell from there.

On the way ,The sky was covered with dark clouds.Thunder and lightening starts.Heavy rain starts.The rain came down, straight and silvery, like a punishment of steel rods.

Lan wangji arrived at lan mansion.its already 3 pm.

It was still raining with thunder.

Lan wangji who get in the mansion was embraced by the warmth of Wei wuxian

Lan wangji who get in the mansion was embraced by the warmth of Wei wuxian.wei wuxian who was alone the big mansion was feared of thunderstrikes and lightening tightly hugged wangji who comes from law firm.

⚡⛈️

Another lighting and thunder sound.

Wei wuxian got scared and climbed on top of him.Both his legs wrapped around wangji's waist .

Lan wangji unknowingly wrapped his hands around wuxian protectively and said,"don't worry....I am here....

Wei wuxian was trembling like a leaf.In the past, he had meng yao with him alltime,so he need not to worry, because both of them fears lighting and thunder sound.but that's not the case here, there's no one.

Lan wangji walked with Wei wuxian,he was securely holding him with one hand and other hand was holding choclate basket.

He walk towards the room and closed the door.
He looked at the opened the windows and curtains.It is raining heavily outside.he put down the choclate basket.He closed the windows and the curtains.

Wangji,"Wei wuxian....No need to fear anymore .....get down....

But Wei wuxian was reluctant to leave wangji.