chapter 10

Wei wuxian changed his dress and freshen up.He doesn't eat anything.He lost his appetite.

Wei wuxian with help of mian mian secretly hide the cat in the store room.

Wei wuxian lied in the couch and
Wei wuxian thinks,"why they are mentioning about my health??What would have happened to my health if I had gone out?... mother in law was so rude.... how could she accept me?? Jiang Cheng was also doesn't like me..... they all think that madam yu was my mother.....but where does madam yu and meng yao go??I called both of them.but nobody pick the calls. whatever......my phone got ruined.Can't even call....

He slowly drifted to sleep.

________

Next morning:

Lan qinghejun headed to Shaolin temple and visted song lan.

Lan qinghejun,"Master song lan....This is my son's horoscope. ...

Song lan checked it.

Song lan,"I think ...about a week ago two people came to me with the same horoscope...am I right??

Lan qinghejun,"you said that the person he marries will die.....

Song lan,"yes...

Lan qinghejun explained how lan yi and jiang cheng arranged marriage between Wei wuxian,a cancer patient and lan wangji.later how he knows the truth that Wei wuxian was not a cancer patient.He was tricked by madam yu.

Song Lan listened patiently.

Song lan,"Do you have that omega's horoscope?

Lan qinghejun,"yes....

He already collected everything.
He showed horoscope of Wei wuxian to song lan.

Song lan," lepus.........Lepus was very rare zodiac sign.He has a destined partner ........The constellation is also associated with the Moon rabbit....The rabbit is the fourth animal in the Chinese zodiac. In the Chinese culture, the rabbit is known to be the luckiest out of all the twelve animals. It symbolizes mercy, elegance, and beauty. People who are born in the year of the rabbit are calm and peaceful.....

Song lan checked lan wangji's and Wei wuxian horoscope.he was finding Horoscope Match between them.

Song lan,"An invisible thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."

Lan qinghejun,"I don't understand...

Song lan,"When two people are destined to be together, don't worry. ....Just wait..... everything will be fine......

Lan qinghejun,"what you meaned by the word "fine"???

Song lan have a small smile in his lips.

Song lan,"This two horoscopes are made in heaven.They were soulmates .....In your son's horoscope, the first person he marries is will die.... other than his soulmate......