chapter 23

Lan mansion:

Wangxian room:

Wei wuxian tucked the pups in bed. Wei wuxian was looking at his old things that was neatly arranged in the room, his dress,his phone.

Lan wangji lay down near the pups and looks at them with twinkling eyes.

The three pups also looks at him.yibo was giggling happily. yixin was kicking his legs and feet in air and yuan was simply sucking his thumb.

Lan wangji feels a silenc between them.
Lan wangji,"we can buy baby clothes.....and other necessary things for them....

At that time he notices, Wei wuxian was roaming around the room.

Lan wangji,"what are you looking??

Wei wuxian,"where is bobo and zhannie??

Lan wangji,"you go from here about seven months.....zhannie is having her third delivery now.....she already have seven kittens.bobo and zhannie were in veterinary hospital with kittens...

Wei wuxian,"seven kittens???

Lan wangji,"they are cute like our babies......

Wei wuxian,"mm....

Lan wangji,"aren't you happy??

Wei wuxian paused for a minute and said
Wei wuxian,"I am happy.why do you ask??

Lan wangji,"because...I feels something missing in you.....

Wei wuxian,"nothing....I am totally fine..  

Lan wangji,"please tell.... what is bothering you??

Lan wangji could feels Wei wuxian was distrubed and troubled.He says he's happy, but something's wrong with him.

Wei wuxian was silent for a minute.He sighed.

Wei wuxian,"can I ask you something??

Lan wangji,",yes...

Wei wuxian,"do you really love me??or I was brought back here out of guilt and pity everyone feels towards me?or because of my babies????

Wei wuxian mind was filled insecurities at the time he set the foot in lan mansion.Though he forgive everyone,but he couldn't forget the past.

Lan wangji,"I know....I broked your trust....but believe me.....now....I love you more than anything on this world.....I love you.....l only love you....I realized my true feelings when you left here....I really miss you.....I love you.....

Wei wuxian,"but ....I am ugly....I have no money......

Lan wangji,"but you have a loving heart..... that's only matters....I don't care how you look
.....I only care about you.....

Wei wuxian eyes was filled with tears. Wei wuxian hugged lan wangji and feels his warmth. the couples stay like that.

Lan wangji,"we can remarry.....The whole world should know about our wedding....I want to put wedding ring on your finger.....I want to say everyone that you are my omega.... my love.....my everything.....

Wei wuxian,"I don't want any of this. I only wants your love for me remains forever..... remain forever.....

By saying Wei wuxian go near and tightly hugged wangji.wangji hugged back full of love and care.

Wangji withdraw from the hug.

Wangjj,"but what was that smell??

He closed his nose with hand.

Wei wuxian move towards pups and smell them.

Wei wuxian,"yixin pooped.....

By saying he take yixin in his hands.