Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys this is my first book. So I hope you guys enjoy. Enjoy, Comment, and Vote!!!
.
.
C A R T E R
"Bye dad!" I scream to him through the house.
"GET OVER HERE" He screams .

That is when I get slapped across the face. He hits me so hard blood starts to trickle down my right cheek.

Tears then start brim at the corners of my eyes, at this point in time. I am leaving the country for college and he hits me. That is his goodbye to me.

"Bye dad..." I whisper as a tear escapes my left eye. I walk out the door to the taxi that awaits me.

~~~~~~~~
I am in the back of the taxi now. We are almost at the airport. I am full on crying now because I can no longer take the abuse.

"You okay?" The taxi driver questions me curiously.

"I guess" the blood is still on my face..

"What happened to your face" he asked.

"I ran into a cabinet" I giggle a fake giggle.

"Alright then, we are here" he simply states

"Thank you, how much do I owe you?"

"It's on me for a pretty girl like you"

I walk into the airport with all my suitcases and hear "All flights boarding for London, All flights boarding for London."

This is it "Bye New York"

~~~~~~~~

H A R R Y

I am currently packing my suitcases for college. I can't wait. The boys ( Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Niall) and I are all going to the same college. the college is in London. I hope I meet a girl.

I am suddenly look for my thoughts and my mum and sister barging in my room.

"You are not allowed to leave" my sister, Gemma, says jokingly.

I just laugh.

My mum, Anne, says" awe my baby is leaving for college"

I laugh again.

"Well sorry mum I kind of have to, I still love you though"

I am now finished packing and saying goodbye to mum and Gemma.

"I love you, call me every day" mum cries

"I will mum and I love you too" I sigh, I hate seeing my mum cry.

"Love ya Harry, don't call too often" Gemma says trying to lighten the mood.

"Bye love you both" I sigh again.

I get in my car and start my trek to college.

A/N: I don't know how good it is but there it is.