Chapter 8

A:N/ THANKS FOR THE 100 VIEWS GUYS! DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

C A R T E R

Harry just finished tickling me. I leap on him and attempt to tickle him back but it just doesn't work. Now our faces are really close. He then looks army lips for permission. In return I look at his lips, granting his permission. We close our eyes and lean in. His lips molded perfectly to my. I feel Sparks and butterflies and fire all over my body. We continue to kiss. His hands move to the small of back right above my bum. We both pull away. He tilts my chin up with his finger.

"Carter... That was perfect."

"I know but.."

"But what"

"Kiss me again" I whisper barely audible.

"Wha-" I crash my lips to his perfect plump lips again. There go the butterflies. He carefully cradles my face as he kisses me lightly this time. We pull away.

"Thank you Harry"

"Your welcome love"

"We should probably get going to class"

" oh shit yeah we should"

We walk out of his dorm room. All the food he made was quickly forgotten. He grabs my hand and gives my hand a light squeeze. I squeeze back with reassurance and I smile as well.

"Is this a good spot Carter." Harry asks as we walk down the aisle of our lecture hall.

"This is perfect" just like you.. I think

"You think I am perfect" I blush not realizing I said that out loud. He then gives me a peck on the cheek. And I smile a ear to ear smile.

Throughout class I held onto his hand. I start to think about my dad.

"Carter are you okay?" Harry whispers

"Huh...oh yeah why?" I say quietly

"You were squeezing my hand really tight."

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to"I look down at my lap ashamed.

"Don't be sorry you didn't mean to. What we're thinking about?"

"Nothing" I say as a tear rolls down my cheek. I quickly wipe it away.

" it was obviously something" Harry gives me a worried look.

"Can we please let this go. I'm sorry but I can't " I start to panic

"Alright calm down its okay"he hugs me tightly.

"Thank you Harry" I say once calm. Goes me a peck on the cheek again.

A:N/ thanks again for the 100 views!!! I thought you guys would enjoys this!