Chapter 13

C A R T E R

Harry and I are a giggling mess right now. He is hugging me and laughing an angelic laugh. He is like 4 million feet taller than me. I almost forget about the girls in the room until I hear one of them scoff.

"What guys?" I ask.

"You guys are sooo cute." They squeal. I take this time to look up at Harry, but he is already looking at me. That's when I feel my cheeks start to flush. I peck his lips and quickly run out of the door and start running down the hall.

"Carter!!" He shouts from somewhere behind me. I keep running. Thank god I can run. I start to make my way down the stairs. His heavy foot steps and chuckles can be heard. I am almost in the lobby now. I don't even know how far away he is. I reach the lobby and run out the front doors. Before I get to far I crash into someone on accident and yell a "sorry" before I keep running. I stop for a second to catch my breath.

"You shouldn't have done that" he whispers seductively in my ear and wraps his arms around me. My stomach erupts in butterflies.

"W-what are you doing" that's when he hoists me over his shoulder. So I start hitting his back playfully. "Put me down!" I shout earning a few glares.

"Not until you promise to never do that again." He say sarcastically.

"Neverrrrr"I laugh uncontrollably.

"Well then you aren't getting put down." He says.

"Harryyyyyyyy" I smack his butt and giggle.

"Oi! Carter!" He gasps.

"What that wasn't me, I swear!" I say innocently.

"Mhmm.."he hums. Then he goes to drop me, but is just faking it. I scream thinking my head is going to hit the concrete.

"Harry don't do that!!!!" I yell really loudly. He just chuckles. He then smacks my butt with a bit of force. The first thing I think of my father. I choke on a sob. He then puts me down.

"Oh my god carter are you okay?"he asks with an extreme amount of worry in his voice. "What are you thinking about?!" He can tell I am thinking about something.

"M-my d-dad....." He looks at me.

"I'm sorry Carter I wasn't even think about that." He engulfs me in a huge hug. I cry into his shoulder.

"I-it's okay." I hiccup. "C-can we go back to your room?"

"Sure the boys aren't there anyway." He say softly.

"Thank you." I whisper. By surprise he picks me up and carries me back. When we get back he puts me down carefully in his bed. He lays next to me.

"Harry?"

"Yes babe?" He replies sweetly.

"Thank you" I say and face the other direction.

"What for?" He questions.

"For being here for me..."  I whisper.

"Your welcome babe" he plants a kiss on my shoulder. I smile and then drift in to a deep slumber.