chapter 2

Navya was eating her lunch like hungry monkey, why not she will not eat like a monkey after all she have not eaten anything from last one and half day.

And on other side Arnav was still busy in scolding her and Atharv interrupt between that

'Bhai just let that go , you should not scold her this much let just have her lunch, we will talk with her later on '
Atharv said while looking at her cute sister.

' Hummm Then I am going to my room and ya please don't disturb me it's my last exam of this year ' Arnav said and he returns to his room.

Moreover Navya's all brothers still talking with her pretty nicely expect Arnav but who knows this family, happiness,love between brother and sister is not gonna same as before after a week .

As I said it would be only Naina who is gonna plan all this trouble for her beloved sister Navya .

After that day Navya was still scared of Arnav they didn't even talk with each other since that incident happened.
But on Navya was scared how can her brother slap her and lock her inside darkroom . For the fault she have not done . After that day Navya comes to know that it was Naina who have plan this so Navya decide that she will stay away from Naina as much she can.

After a week

Navya was heading towards her classroom when someone comes from behind her and push her which causes to fell her on Floor. Everyone who present there started to laugh no one helps her to stand.

'Ahh my leg ummh it hurts alot ' Navya said while having a pair of tears in her eyes .
'Why did you push me have I done anything to you ' She ask that girl without looking at her and when she looks towards her she just stood up and tries to go towards the class.

It was Naina who push her and she does again

'Naina why are you doing this to me last time you lie to brothers they are not still talking with me as they before does , what was my fault ' Navya yell at her making everyone stunned at her action .

' Don't you tried to raise your voice at me or I will talk to brothers about this' Naina said with devilish voice

' Naina you are not doing this right you are gonna regret this letter ' Navya said while packing her bag packs which was on Floor .

Soon Navya left to class . But seems like Naina having another idea to trap her .

'Navya I definitely gonna destroy you , you you just wait and watch how I will make all brothers and mom dad on my side you will be alone ' she said while having slight smile looking at Navya entering in class

When Navya was on the way of Home she felt someone's grip on her wrist when she take look she was shocked and bit scared what will happen next.

'Navya my dearest sister what are doing here seems like you are living nice but MY eyes can't stand it ' Naina said

' Then why don't you close your eyes I am sure that will definitely help you ' Navya said while having dominant tone .

Naina didn't accept this from Navya to stand for her self she thought she is too innocent who can't stand for herself

'You got good mouth Navya I just want to remind you that after this day you are gonna regret being my sister ' Naina said

And she dragged Navya with herself in middle of road she give little smile to Navya and she push herself backward and soon a car came and hit her .

'Nainaaa have you lost your mind or what?'Navya was yelling

Soon Naina was lying in pool of blood and Navya was crying like hell she took her to nearest hospital and she call her brothers to came hospital