chapter 10

After a night
With his
Soon
To
Be
Wife

_________________

Aarav was still In Singh's mansion unaware fact his family was afraid for his this unexpected absence. Later on they find out that he is at Singh's mansion.

Sunlight were kissing his cheeks he roll on his back suddenly he realised it's not his bed.He sat on bed scanning whole room he got up and straight went to washroom. He was having flashback of last night where he was supprise on himself.

He came out of room where he saw Navya who was engrossed in her work.
He took slow step towards her Athrav came between them , as soon he saw her he clenched his jaw tightly where his palm turned into harsh fist. Atharv glare back him with same intensity but do Aarav gave fuck about it,Huhhh.

Navya notice tention in thin air before they got into fight ahe dragged Atharv with her. Aarav moves to hall sat on couch like king .

Sunnya came to greet him , he also greet her back but before she got out of there
" Where is Navya Aunty" In calm tone
"She is in backyard..." Without hearing further he rushed towards backyard where he saw her thin figure standing enjoying the morning view.

"Navya" he called me her but she didn't turned back he hold her shoulders from behind make her to face him "Are you still thinking about last night" He asked her where she was continuously trying not to catch his gaze .

Aarav pull her by waist and there body colied with each other she wiggling to get out his grip but he grabbed her waist more harder. Navya stop her acts took deep breath while her Hazel eyes were closed she pushed him with her full strength.

"Navya where do you think you are going, I am not done yet give me the answer of my question" Aarav run behind her before she enters in mansion he pinned her to wall.

'' Aarav leave me I don't want to talk right now please leave me" she continuously beg him to leave her alone
But Aarav was found stubborn.

He was holding her hand harshly " Stop it Aarav you are hurting me"Aarav was observing her expressions she was wiggling to let her go Aarav leave her irritating manner. He felt his hands wet his hand drain with blood but it was not his .

He look at her running towards haveli with that he also started to chase her Before she closed the door he came and prevent her from locking door she was constantly trying to lock it but her power was nothing infront of him .

She left door hung and run to bathroom and lock herself inside. When he came inside and found her lock in bathroom,
He patiently nock door where he can easily heard her Cries . Yes she was crying Aarav thaught it was because of him but then he remembered he never ever hurt her taught he promised himself to hurt her.

"Jaan bhar aao kya hua?'' Aarav said controlling his anger but he was dumbfounded she was not obeying him.

"Navya come outside why are you crying how your hands got injured?"This time Aarav shouted at her stubborn act"You Mr Malhotra leave me alone " Navya said in dominant way trying to act strong .

"Navya I'm telling you last time come outside in 10 minutes or I will break this fucking door Stoping me to get inside"Aarav hissed from outside and say on her bed .

Because he was sure Navya will not disobey him this time. He scanned her whole room with his two pairs. He got to know about her dream to became Doctor.

A door was opened with small thud where he saw her already changed into something else "Navya who did this to you" Aarav held her in arm, he grabbed her injured palm softly.

"She was looking at his chest as her height was till it. He picked her up in sat on bed where she was seating on his lap.

He looks at her eyes were closed. He kiss on her eyes making her flinch on his lap
"Hey don't scared like that it's me open your eyes" he said in most soften tone .

Her mind goes blank seeing him this closer she felt her cheeks warm up ,She looks at him he held her more closer and Navya puts her hand on his shoulder."Mr Malhotra please put me down"Navya said where her eyes stuck on his chest.

"No Nope Never"

'' I will leave you but you first need to tell me who is behind this " Saying he held her palm and placed it on his cheeks.

She immediately withdraw it and Aarav left chuckle when he again place it on his cheeks. " Okay you don't want tell me this
I am leaving you but tomorrow I want that person's name before I burn this Haveli of you father's" Navya looks at him disbelief spread through her mind and she hit him on his chest "Mr Malhotra you are not going to do that " Navya said in commenting tone.

''Shadi Hui bhi nhi our tum mujhe commend the rhi hoh" Aarav said and he put her on bed gently
(We are not even married and you already started to commend me?)

''Ha I can commend you" Navya said forming Little pout on her lips.
Aarav peck on her lips seeing this she move back

'' Hey we are not married okay"Navya said.

''Will you let me after marriage " Aarav said Navya Gasped at his statement and dragged him towards door"Go back to you Haveli"

Thudddddd

She closed door on his face, I mean this girl really has that much courage to that .

_________________

Hey guys I know I uploaded this chapter after a month I was busy and I was not having time to edit this too 😞 😞

Please forgive me 🙏 🙏

Sorry for this short chapter

Do Vote and comment I will like read them 🕊️🤍🤍