chapter 11

Aarav return to his haveli where his whole family was waiting for his arrival . As soon he step inside his mother approaches to him shooting glares.

"Where were you whole night "She gave light punch on his arm. But Aarav Been stubborn infront of his miss world didn't reply her which makes her more angry on her son " Don't tell me you again drink How many times I should tell you not to get drunk" she grabbed his ear and dragged him to sofa where she lightly push him on it .

"Relax Mom I just went to Navya and I stay at her place " Aarav said massaging his same ear .

" Dekho apka beta Bilkul apne bap jaisa he hai drunk brat" His mom exclaimed on which Whole group sibling giggle where His dad look at his woman raising his eyebrows.

" Dad don't glare at her , l will not hesitate to put Bullet in skull" This time Aarav was serious he don't like anyone who tries to make mess with his lifelines , even if it's his own father.

'' Don't forgot she is mine wife first " his dad said pulling his wife towards him by waist. Where his mother playfully punch her husband chest .

"Don't you forget our children has grown up Ab toh sudhar jao " Aarav's mother scold him .

Aarav shake his head with a bright smile appearing on his face but soon it drop at thaught of Navya and her wounded palm
His father notice it but shrugged it not to wanted to ask infront of everyone.

Two weeks later

Haldis preparation was almost done both families were engaged in remaining preparation. Whole haveli were decorated with yellow flowers adoring green flowers everyone was present there to give wishes to bride and groom.
In garden a small stage of square shape was arranged with pillars on each corner. Pillars were surrounded by veil of beautiful pink and white flowers, the stage was covered by upper side with thin nate cloth and tugged them on pillars giving view of curtens.

That stage was divided by a white cloth one side for groom side another for bride side . Two flower shape pot were settled on both side . Everyone settled down on respective chairs around stage. Sun. Started to settle down with that guest arrives both family was present on Entery gate greeting each guest with a beautiful smile.

Navya arrives with Naina she was wearing sleeveless white top and beautiful yellow colour lehnga with a half jacket design with silver flowers and many other things to give it an esthetic, generous look.Her hair's were tied up with loose bun and war's were adored by
a thin earings her hands were full of red bangles, she was looking like a perfect Bride. She came on stage and her mother
gesture her to sit in flower shape pot.

Soon Aarav also arrives with his twins wearing half curta and white pajma his eyes were looking for her .
" Bhai dikhi kya bhabhi apko kahi" Naira tease him but he was not interested in her teasing.

" Vhi toh PTA nhi kha hai tumhe dikhi kya" Aarav asked her innocently when he Heard their giggles and laugh he glare at them .

Agastya hide behind Naira who was laughing at them holding her stomach.

Aarav sat on pot where all his relatives were engrossed in admiring the couple .

Aarav's mother put haldi bowl on small table she grabbed Aarti thali and after doing the aarti she painted his leg, hand and cheeks with Haldi . Same followed by everyone. After completing haldi function at his side the bowl was taken to Bride side .

Navya's mother also followed the same ritual by sequence with everyone. Now both side has completed the haldi ceremony. But youngster were not satisfied with it Agastya left smirk looking at his sister and Naira ran to save herself but due to heavy lehnga she exhausted soon grabbing good opportunity Agastya pick her up and was about to throw her in pool but he felt very dark gaze on him he turn and saw Aarav was glaring him .

" I planned to throw you alone but seems like I have to change my plans" He mutter to himself and jump in pool with Naira in his arm . Whole relatives gasped at whole scenario Aarav roll his eyes and turn to Leave them alone.

"Bhai help me to came out off"Naira asked him and Aarav Being elder brother
He took steps towards her and give his hand to help instead to came outside Naira pull him in pool with that everyone started to laugh.

Aarav glare both the twins and came out of pool dashed towards his room . Navya was curious to know about everything. Naira also get up and was about to move towards her room when she met up with Naira who was drained in water top to bottom.

'' Bhabhi I want you to show something " Naira said and dragging her towards a dark room . Navya looks at confusedly who pass a teasfull smile and push her in it. She turn towards her was about to reach door but Naira was too fast to lock her in .

"Nairaaa" Navya gasped at barge on door she was at verge to cry when she felt two hands enclosing her waist.

"Shhhh''

"It's me"

What do you think?

Who is that person?

Follow my Instagram account
Unknown_wrts17

To get spoilers

Let me know about your thoughts about story and do vote and comments 🤗🤗