chapter 4

Don't ever give chance to anyone to use you for there will , you will one who gonna regret later

I was having strange feeling my family was behaving nicely with me not that much but still I was having to many questions, like what exactly happen is this miracle or what . No It can't be happen they are planning something I need to find out it but HOW?

'Navya where are you make something instant I am starving 'kiran said
He nearly shouted

As soon I heard I felt really happy he first time called me by my name after so long time but wait what is happening in THE
SINGH family?

Naina came down stairs and sat beside bhai. I came in front of him and I ask
'sir what happened what do you want to eat ?' He heard that and he looks at me .
He took some while to gave answer and finally he says

'Go make anything that you like 'He said blankly

I went like what the hell is going on . I nodded him and went to kitchen I make poha for him and for whole Singh family.

I came back dinning and serve them all and stood beside the dinning. Everyone eating there meal expect Naina who were having blank face . I was sure she was planning something against me .

I serve them chai and coffee to Naina .
As soon she take one sip she immediately throw up saying it is sweet not as she want . Sunnya came and slap me so hard that I fell on ground. I can feel my cheeks became red due to impact which were also having finger print.

I was holding my cheeks my face became numb due to impact . I can't even fill pain now because I used to slap by them.I stood up and sunnya mam I mean my Mom. 'Can't you cook even huhh'she said and grabbed my hand tightly I hissed in pain I want to scream so badly but I took cantrol over it.

'Sorry Mam this will not happen again 'I apologize her but is it my fault?

Everyone were shock but no one looks at me . ' It will not happen again Cause you are not gonna live we us bitch ' Sunnya said and she left

Navya was confuse over there what does it mean Navya is not gonna live with them what is she planning?

Navya has already completed her chores she went to her room to get ready for her college. She went to college just to get bullied by Naina.
'Hey Navya you no what you are not gonna live with us anymore 'Naina said while looking at Navya's eyes.
'I can't understand 'Navya said
' Because you are gonna marri....'Naina was about to says but teacher called her in cabin.

Navya didn't get her point she was still confused. But she was sure her family is planning something big.
She entered in her classroom students started to tease her All are  well known about Navya and about her family .They put blade and small knife with a Note in Navya's bad without her knowing .when Navya open zip of her bag she found it she take that note and went to bathroom only to read

Navya Singh

We all know about your problem, we mean your family. Don't you think you should end up all this , we know you also want to end up and guess what we got solution. We have also put blades and knife in your bag . Why don't you get suicide end up all this your family will also be happy if you do that, don't you think so.