Meeting the Winchesters Pt. 1

It'd been a long and tiring day hunting down a pack of skin walkers in Wisconsin. Wanting to go back to your motel and sleep you had to push on and go after the one that got away. You rushed to the Humane Society hearing about a vicious murder, knowing it was just what you were worried about.

Scurrying in the door you saw a very handsome tall man looking at the golden retriever, the one that got away from you. You ran over to him, your heart pounding considering he could easily hurt you if you upset him, and tapped him on the back. Taking one last deep breath before he turned you were about to speak but got distracted. You saw his piercing hazel eyes and lost your train of thought. He started to shine a smile and your cheeks turned a bright red- realizing he was trying to engage in conversation.

"Can I help you?" He asked you between chuckles. "Actually you could," you said confidently reaching up for the papers, " this dog is already adopted." Your tank top slid up your side slightly revealing your anti-possession tattoo on your hip. Grabbing you hand he asked, "Oh really, so you're actually keeping a skin walker as a pet?"

You just froze and he revealed his tattoo. "I'm Sam, also a hunter." Reaching out your hand you replied, "(y/n)" "I came with my brother for this case but you clearly beat is." "Yea That'd be me but I have to take care of this so sorry." "Wait!" Sam replied holding your arm, "let me take you to my motel and we can talk more?" "Yea I'd like that" you said with a smile.

An hour had passed and you two ordered a pizza. Sam's phone rang three times, each time him ignoring it. "Sam go ahead and take the call if you have to" you said to him. "Don't worry about it it's just Dean." Another hour passed and you were about to leave when Sam ran out his hotel door. "Listen" he said handing you his phone. "Sam, one got away and I need your help. I have it in sight but I need bac..." The message cut out. "I tracked his phone." Sam was rushed and worried. "We'll get in!" You said and drove off with Sam.