Part 15[Silent]

"..............you should give devorce to yoongi"

And with that one sentence i felt like my soul is being snatched from my body.like seriously after about whatever the scene yesterday evening had happened i thought that maybe she feels pity for me and forgive me from her behaviour towards me.

I am so sure that she is not joking cause I can feel it in her voice.the way she said that sentence with her cold tone i am hundred percent sure that she is not in mood to joke around.after all she is not 'my' mom.

I feel so stupid to think that she forgive me and i stopped trying to win her heart.so many questions and thoughts were in my mind but i could just say.

"W-what"is all i could say no words coming from my mouth as i was still processing what she had said.of course i will not listen to her and give him devorce but i just didn't like hearing this from her after spending a good day with her.

"You heard it"is all she said while still eating her breakfast.
"Why?i thought you forgi-"
"I thought I should forgive you but after seeing yoongi i realised that he is not happy with you.you can't see it but i can i am his mom."
"B-but i am trying aunty i am trying. I'll make his life happier i promise"i said holding her hand that was resting on her left leg.
"But what if his happiness is someone else? what will you do then?"she said i was shocked as confused to hear her.i never thought this cause all i heared about idols personal life is that they are not allowed to get in any relationship with anyone.but this was something strange for me.does she telling the truth?does he have someone in his life already?.
"W-hat are you saying?i didn't understand"i said smiling nervously.
"once when i was budging him to go for a date with a girl i arranged for him he told me that if he'll like any girl someday he would like to do all preparations himself.from proposal to wedding hall.he had so many dreams for his marriage and his love life.........but then you showed up and ruin all of them"
You were listening to her silently,tears started to brim in the corner of your eyes.because of your obsession you ruined one more life.
But you are going to pay for it you will do everything to make it better.
"But what does it mean when you say that there is someone he loves?"
"I never said that i said 'what if'"she is now talking normally it's like she is trying to make you understand that it is now or never.

"What do i do now?how to win his heart back?"you asked thinking if she will help you but guess what you were right why would he help you?she just told you to devorce her son and you are expecting help from her?.

"It's better if you just leave him alone and find someone who will love you back"

"Yoongi can be that someone as well"

"I just know one thing about this marriage that it's not going to work cause in a relationship both has to give there everything for the relationship to work.if only one is giving everything then it's not worth it.and i can see that yoongi is not interested in you at all and i know why."

"W-why?"i know the answer but i wants to listen from her.
"Cause he is the type of boy who doesn't like girls that chase him,that run after him.all boys are like this they likes girls who ignored them who don't give there all attention to them and same goes to girls.tell me if a boy chase you and tell you that he loves you again and again will you like him?".

I shake my head as a 'no' of course i will never like a boy who will chase me and now i am understanding what she is trying to tell me.

"Exactly so as yoongi he prefers someone strong who could handle him when he is at his worst.who could handle his anger.ge doesn't like weaker girls at all"

"I understand and I'll try my best to be strong"

Till now you both were done eating breakfast and talking and her phone buzzez.

"Excuse me"and she went away.
And i started cleaning the kitchen and then house.