#1 - The Start Of The Journey

**read desc**

I woke up in an unknown space , bright lights shone around me , scenes played out on the ceiling danced as wisps flew around the ethereal landscape. " Wh-where am I?... " I'd say. A being would enter the room and look at me. He had dark brown skin , an ornate headdress of jackal , he had kohl on his eyes and he wore a regal loincloth. " A-are you the God Anubis... am I dead?! " I'd say - hyperventilating. He'd look at me in sorrow " yes , you died on the battlefield in the Fight Of Kenuyz. You didn't die in vain though - this is A'aru - The Land Of Reeds. " His words pierced me , he clearly wasn't lying , I was dead. I begged " Please... I'll do anything - I can't have died , I'm only 15 I still have a big life ahead of me! Anything I swear! " he looked at me sternly.

He then said " maybe you could become living again - you will have to become a host for the God Knuhm ( this is an alt universe so it isn't the usual knuhm stand ). " okay I'll do that! what else must I do oh high god ! " I'd look at him in desperation and hope. " You have got to gather the pieces of the meteorite sent by Ra , once you do that you may achieve god status and immortality! " he'd tell me - wondering if I'd agree to these terms. I'd think for a moment then I conclude " Yes! I will host the high God Knuhm. When do I start. ". He'd think for a moment then say " Now! Also I must give you something for good luck as this will be a hard task. " he'd take off his headdress and place it on my head " Don't fail me my friend, now be off ".

My body would lean backwards and phase through the floor. A void of purple and black would surround me and I'd stand up on the other side - I was back in Egypt and I felt more alive than ever.....

How did I do???? 😛😛😛