Chapter 2 - The Bronze Temple's Map 🛕

I woke up near a small library in downtown Memphis ( the Egyptian one not the American ). I strode in an suddenly I knew exactly what I was looking for - A map , a specific map. I'd skimmed through the shelves initial I found one it was brandished with the words " THE LOCATION OF THE BRONZE TEMPLE ". I had a feeling this was my end goal of this quest. I stashed it in my bag and sprinted out of the library. But first I had to find a team - a gang to find the meteorite pieces. I strode along the streets for a while until I bumped into a man who emitted a blue aura. I inferred he was a stand user. " Hey! Priest, you have a stand? " I asked him. He turned around in confusion and replied " Yes... how did you know - do you have a stand too. "

" yes... maybe I can get some cash outta you - you look strong! " I told him as I backed away. He looked at me quizzically " I am a priest of the gods - why would you harm a vessel. That would be blasphemous. " I'd chuckle and look at him hysterically. " You- You think I care hahahaha " I laughed at him " Concrete and Clay come out " . A warmth covered my body and an aura of gold encased me. " it's time to fight - priest. " I looked at him menacingly. He'd reply " No-one ever threatens Benni Buchialatiyh - you are going to perish. " he looked at me menacingly too " Wait On The Wagon! " his stand would appear. I'd send my stand in for a punch " RATATATATA " the priest would slip through the ground in a collapse of sand. What was going on with this priest.....

To Be Continued.