Stand Profile - Concrete and Clay

Abilities:

## **ENVIRONMENTAL REMODELING**
Upon activation, the stand will mold the surroundings like clay, allowing the user to reshape its features to their advantage. The extent of the remodel can depend on the complexity of the original features, the more complicated the more energy is required. It also takes more energy to maintain the new shapes as opposed to natural-looking places.

**CREATE SHABTI**
Upon activation, the stand will allow the user to create a shabti, a statuette that is the representation of an individual. The shabti has a number of features that are characteristic of the person represented by it, including looks and abilities. The shabti is created in a mud-like material, and it is capable of autonomous movement. It can also do one specific order but they have a very limited time and are very weak and easy to destroy.

**Stats**:

Power : C

Potential : A

Precision : C

Durability : E

Range : A

Speed : B

The Stans has stand eyes , ram horns and a ka on its head. It has a red sphere above its head. On its chest it has an ankh and it has a waist segment like king crimson. It has face markings. It has 4 wings made of wax. It has L's and lotuses all over its body like whitesnakes markings. It also ankhs on each joint. It also has a lotus in the red sphere.

Btw the drawing wasn't able to be added 🤭