Beautiful Neighbor

Namjoon was in the conference room, and Y/n was retrieving some files from her desk when someone called her.

??: Hello, could you tell me where Namjoon is right now? Y/n turns and looks at the girl, surprised.

Y/N: Who are you?

I'm Karina, Namjoon's future wife. The ground slides beneath Y/n's feet.

Karina: Tell me where my fiancé is; I've come to surprise him. Y/n's words became trapped in her throat. Y/n maintains her composure in front of the girl.

Y/n : in the conference room

Karina: Thank you! With this Karina turns

Karina: Which route to the conference room?

Y/N: I will take you Karina Nods.

*****************

When the meeting room door opens, Karina rushes up to Namjoon and hugs him firmly.

Namjoon was astonished and wanted to stop Karina, but Karina was also his childhood friend, so it was not a huge thing for him. He also embraces her back.

Then he looks at Y/N, whose eyes are filled with tears. Seeing both of them like this, Y/N feels grief in her heart and cannot stay there for another second, so she departs. Namjoon tried to stop her, but Karina was still clutching on to him.

Karina: The meeting has ended; you may leave; just leave me alone with my fiance.

Everyone left from there.

Namjoon clutches Karina's hand

Namjoon: What the heck is this, fiancé?

Karina: Yes, we are planning to marry shortly.

Namjoon: And why do you believe so?

Karina: I think so. Namjoon, it has been fixed; our fathers have decided it.

Namjoon: Look, Karina, we are friends, and we are both better friends; I cannot marry you.

Karina: What? But why? You have to answer this.

Namjoon: I've never looked at you like that; you're simply my friend.

Namjoon leaves from there.

Karina: But I will marry you, Namjoon, whether you like it or not.

***********************

Y/N was sad and in severe agony. She wanted to move on from Namjoon, but seeing him with someone else pained her.

She couldn't forget that moment, even if she tried; she knew they weren't together anymore, and Namjoon never wanted her back; he just spoke cruelly to Y/N, which she couldn't take. That is why she keeps her distance from Namjoon, so why can't she envision Namjoon with someone else? This is wrong; Namjoon has the right to move on with someone else.

She takes up her bag and exits the office. She was terribly hungry. She is no longer alone; she now has a baby inside her, and it is her obligation to care for it.

She has to eat rapidly, and the baby requires nourishment..

Y/N walks to a restaurant, takes a corner seat, and orders food. She hears a wonderful piano melody; someone was playing the piano on the stage in front, and the tune was very melodic and heartfelt; all of the customer's attention was drawn to the stage.

Y/N also wanted to know who was playing such a nice and melodic melody.

Her gaze falls on the man who is playing the piano. He has cat eyes and a gummy smile. After the performance, everyone jumped up to applaud the man, including Y/N.

After finishing her meal, Y/n left for home; it was evening, and she arrived at her building's elevator; someone was already inside, and the door was about to close; if she did not arrive inside in time, she would have to wait for a long time or go up to her destination via stairs, both of which are not good for her health, according to her, because there was slight swelling and pain in her leg, and pregnancy side effects had begun to appear.

Y/n begs whoever was inside to stop the door, and the man does so, and in time, Y/n reaches inside the elevator. Y/n sighs a sigh of relief.

Y/n: Thank you Mr.

??: Min yoongi

Y/n: Min Yoongi,

both look at each other and smile

Yoongi: Which floor?

Y/n: 17th

Yoongi: Amazing, I am also going to the same floor, is it possible we can be neighbors?

Y/n: Probably, by the way you play the piano very well. I still remember your tune and it is very beautiful.

Yoongi: When did you see me?

Y/n: A few hours ago, in that restaurant

Yoongi: Oh, wow, maybe now you can hear me play every day.

Y/n: I will be happy

With this both reach the floor and come out of the elevator.

Luckily both of their apartments were next to each other.

Y/n: So we are really neighbors.

Yoongi: I am very happy, I got a beautiful neighbor.

Y/n Smile

Y/n: See you again Mr. Min

Yoongi: Sure Ms.

Y/n: Y/n

Yoongi: Y/n, it's a nice name.

With this both of them go to their respective apartments.

***********************

Namjoon was in his house when the doorbell rang. Namjoon opens the door.

Karina: Hello

Namjoon: What are you doing here?

Karina: What do you mean? What'm I doing here? Where am I going to live? I am alone in this city, and you are the only one for me. Will you help your friend Namjoon?

Namjoon: Okay, come in.

Karina comes in with her suitcase.

Karina: Thank you, my Koya.

Namjoon doesn't say anything and sits on the couch.

Karina: What kind of friend are you? Show me my room.

Namjoon: There are seven bedrooms in this house; you may stay with whoever you choose; just let me know when you'll be going back.

Karina: Namjoon, you've gotten so rude. Okay, I'll depart in a week, but until then, could you kindly treat me like a friend?

Namjoon glances at Karina.

Namjoon: one week?

Karina nods.

Namjoon: Okay!