chilling with toby

Braiden jumped up and picked me up. He went to the door and invited Toby in, i was stood in the front room sorting my hair in the mirror that was hanging on the wall. i saw Toby stood in the doorway watching me. "what’s up Toby?" i asked obviously snapping him out of deep thought he shook his head and answered "nothin much, what shall we do?" I looked towards him in deep thought. i had no idea what we should do. we decided to go to the shop and get loads of junk then watch films all day.

when we came back from the shop we sat down next to the DVD box and went through the DVD’s. we decided on a load of scary movies, even though i hate scary movies, i will hide under a pillow though. We grabbed all the DVD’s and the food and went upstairs, we put them on my desk then went back down for drinks, i got the big bottle of coke i hid in the cupboard from braiden, and i got two cups from the shelf and we went back upstairs. on our way up my dad came in, he looked at me then Toby. " Toby is watching films with me" i said while my dad took his jacket off he gave me a smile "okay, Toby can sleep if he wants and is allowed" i had the biggest smile on my face, "i will ask, thanks mr Collins" (we have different last names to braiden obvs) my dad smiled and walked into the kitchen, then we went back to my room and i put the drinks down. 

toby sat at the top of my bed and opened a pack of sweets and put one in his mouth, i put a film on then laid on my bed next to Toby. The first few films were not that scary so i just laid there nearly falling asleep. after a few hours i rolled onto my back and put my head up and looked at Toby. He looked so cute, his eyes were a gorgeous brown and his hair was perfect as usual. i had had feelings for him for a while but when i told my brother he went mental and said i couldn’t be with him. 

i moved up to the top of my bed for the last movie, i hadn’t seen it but apparently it was really scary. i snuggled right into Toby so whenever it made me jump i could bury my head into him. i got in so close he put his arm around, i looked up at him and he smiled. He smiled back and I snuggles my head further into him. He gave a little chuckle and hugged me tighter. My stomach started to turn and I felt little butterflies, I had never felt like this before towards a boy, especially not Toby. 

The film was half way through, it was really scary, I had  never seen a film that scared me but this one changed everything, I think I missed half of it with my head tight into Toby’s chest. I finally gave in and asked if I could turn it off. Toby being the legend he is agreed, so i ran up and switched it off. As i got to the tv a scary face popped up at the screen, i screamed and ran over to toby. 

He was allowed to sleep so we got braiden to get his things while he was with riley. the rest of the night talking and laughing. my dad had to come in a few times to tell us to be quiet so we decided to cuddle in my bed, as i started to get sleepy i put my head on my pillow and turned the other way. i could feel toby start to play with my hair. Toby's touch made my body tingle, i was starting to get feelings for him, but i know i need to push those feelings aside because i know that there is no way anything will happen between me and toby.

_____________________________________________________________________________

soooo thats chapter 2. it will get better i swear. please comment and vote. thank youhh <3