crazy

i changed to the colour of a tomato. oh no Toby was watching me singing, this cant be good. he walked towards me and i start to get butterflies in my stomach, i don't know if it was because of what just happened or because he was here.

i still hadn't fully noticed that he was now only a few inches away from me, he slowly reached out and took my guitar off me, placing it on my bed, then he cupped my face with his hands and slowly leaned in and kissed me. i could feel the rush go straight to my head. i kissed him back passionately then all of a sudden we both pulled away.

we looked at each other with lust but we both knew this was wrong. he has known my brother for ages, and we are also really good friends. is it possible for friends to have this sort of connection? i never had this feeling before. i know I'm only young but i have had a lot of things happen in my life to know what is going on.

i gave Toby a strange look and turned the other way. i picked my guitar up and put it back in its case. Toby sat on my bed and watched me as i walked back and forth like a mad woman, i felt crazy but i needed to keep myself busy otherwise i would cry. I'm not normally like this, I'm normally very calm but i think this is because of what braiden had said, i didn't want to fall out with braiden i loved him too much.

i finally calmed down and sat on the bed with toby, well i more or less laid there rolling round trying to find  a good position to lay in. "im so sorry toby..." i started placing my head on his knee, he gave me a confused look and started to play with my hair, "i really do like you, but you and braiden are really good mates and i dont want anything to happen between you and..."  Toby covered my mouth and started laughing a bit "Dont be stupid me and you have something special and mine and braidens friendship will not be harmed in any way!" he gave me a quick peck on the lips and then it all went silent again.

there was a nice silence then all of a sudden someones phone went off, i picked mine up to see i had a message, it was off louise. Toby read my message out loud, "im coming back!" i suddenly felt ill, all the pain was coming back, how could i cope. i cant let any of the boys know about her, and i can not tell dad. but why the hell is she coming? is she coming for me again?

___________________________________________________________________________

authors note:

who is louise? what is she to chloe? why do you think chloe is reacting like this?

finally updated, sorry for everything, a lot happened in 2013. oh well its a new year and i got a new life.

did you notice the name of this chapter, its my favourite song ever. i was singing it at band rehearsals the other day messing around it was so much fun!

please tell me what you think so far, if you hav any tips please kik me @ cody1998201 or follow me on twitter @chloelouisecol

please vote, if i get 15 or more votes i will update this story and my other. but i will only update this one after i get at least 10. please comment and follow me.

thanksssssss love yahs!