BYE Toby

I slowly opened my eyes to the blinding light, i looked at my alarm clock it was already 11:30. It was okay though i am on summer break now. This was going to be the best summer ever. i rolled out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I had a shower and washed my hair, when i got out i blow dried my hair and tied it up in a messy bun.  I got dressed into a black MTV top and skinny jeans with black converses. i grabbed my phone of my bed side table and ran downstairs.

My dad and step mum were sat at the table, my dad was finishing his cereal and my stepmum was sipping a glass of orange juice. i went through the dining room to the kitchen, i looked through all the cupboards and decided on having toast for breakfast. i put the toast in the toaster and made myself a cup of apple juice.

i forgot to tell you, my name is Chloe, i am 14 years old, i live in Florida with my dad, step mum and stepbrother. my dad moved to America when i was 6 so i would always go and visit him, but when i turned 12 i decided to move to America to live with him. i have been here almost two years and i have made great friends, my brother, Braiden, is in a band with four amazing boys! Connor McDonough who is 19, Connors younger brother Riley who is seventeen, their youngest brother, Toby who is 14 and then Thomas Silvers who is 19. They are all amazing, i have kind of grown to have feelings for Toby but no one knows.

My toast popped up so i got it out, put butter on it and took it into the dining room, where i sat at the other end of the table to stay out of my stepmums morning moods. i sat taking bites out of my toast, then suddenly my phone started ringing, it was Toby. "wassup Toby?" i asked while receiving death glares from Dawn (my step mum)"hey Chlo, do you want to meet up today i dont have to record today?" i looked around in deep thought, i had no plans today so i guess i could meet up with toby. "yeah what time shall we meet?" he told me he would be at mine in 20 minutes so i quickly finished my toast and juice and went into my front room to wait.

Braiden came into the room and asked me what i was doing today. even though me and Braiden are brother and sister we are like best friends aswell, he lets me hang with him and his mates.  i told him i was meeting Toby and he looked at me smirking, i playfully punched his arm and told him to stop looking creepy. he kept making faces and thats when we started wrestling arouns the front room.i was winning by far, everytime i hit him he would make a small noise. we carried on wrestling, then the doorbell rang. Toby was here!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i have decided to write a new story. it is going to be about me and toby mcdonough, i carnt wait to write this, i absoulutely love before you exit, they are amazing. please vote and comment :)