I'm sorry brother

The next morning I woke up with Toby sprawled out in my bed. it’s a good job I have a big bed. Braiden walked into my room to tell me that dad had made breakfast, as he walked in he stopped and looked at me with a serious face. “You!, outside this room NOW!” he shouted causing Toby to move and wake up, Braiden just turned around and stood at the top of the stairs. I could tell he wasn’t happy but I don’t know why.

So basically we argued for a while and Braiden was saying that nothing better have gone on with me and Toby, it really annoyed me because I wasn’t allowed to have my say and tell him that it was late and all we did was sleep. After a while of listening to him moaning I walked off and opened my bedroom door. I expected Toby to be in the bathroom or at the other end of my room so I swung the door open. When I shut it a saw Toby squished against my wall rubbing his nose, I couldn’t help but laugh.

“I am so sorry” I gasped between giggles, he looked at me and began laughing as well. We ended up falling on the floor in a heap of laughter, until I started to get a pain in my chest and my head. I started to get really dizzy. I soon stopped laughing and started leaning on my wall in pain, Toby noticed and stopped laughing also. I had never felt a pain like this, it was horrible. I closed my eyes and after two minutes it had gone. Toby grabbed hold of my waist in case I fell. His touch made my body tingle, I stood up straight and turned to Toby, I leaned in closer to him and slowly wrapped my arms around his neck. His head also started to move closer to mine, before I knew it our lips were touching, it was magical his lips were so soft and he was very gentle. 

Just then Braiden walked in and caught us kissing. “Chloe I told you not to, why do this. You’re my sister your not supposed to be getting off with my best friend.” I felt really bad but I must admit I enjoyed kissing Toby. Braiden ran out of my room and down the stairs and out of the front door. I walked back into my room to find Toby stood still obviously shocked at what had just happened. I slammed my door and slid down in and ended up sitting on the floor with my knees in my arms rocking while tears poured out of my eyes, I cant believe what I have done. I have gone against my brother, but I really like Toby and no one can stop that.

__________________________________________________________________________

very short but i had no idea what to write. oooohhhh they kissed but Braiden isn happy. busy the next two days so might not be able to update sowwy :'(

please vote and comment :) thank youhhhh