Chapter 4: The bond

Valentina watched as Xavier's body fought against the need to pass out from the blow to his head. She pinned his body under her with all the strength that she had left as she watched as his body went limp. She searched his face making sure that he was actually passed out this time. Once she was one hundred percent sure that he was passed out she leaned back on her heels.

'Damn, I got lucky this time. I was so close to dying.' She thought as she felt the sudden pulsing of her fangs, they could not wait anymore. They flew out of their hiding place, ready to feed.

She leaned back forward placing her hands on either side of Xavier's head. She leaned down bringing her face to be next to the side of his neck.

'I wonder what blood type he is.' She thinks as she licks her tongue over the spot that she is wanting to bite to soften the skin. 'It does not matter if it will get this silver poisoning out of me. ' She thinks as she opens her mouth and slowly sinks her fangs into his neck.

Blood gushing into her mouth. She groans against his skin at the taste of his blood. It was her favorite type. O+. She drank heavier and heavier as the tingles spread through her body at tasting him. She had never felt this sort of sensation before from drinking from a human. It felt so good. She felt her whole body shiver with every sip.

Then it hit her like a bus. Her body couldn't move anymore, she could not drink anymore even though she needed it. She could feel all of his emotions all of a sudden. Pain, anger, blood lust. She slowly took her fangs out of his skin and looked down at him. "You have got to be shitting me right now." She said to herself.

She had heard about symptoms like this 50 years back from a elder vampire that she was friends with. They had told a story of a human and a vampire that had been mated.  They had told Valentina about how every 600 years there was a vampire and human that were made for each other. They had explained that once the vampire had drank from the human. The vampire would feel the flood of the humans emotions.  This would only happen with a mated pair. They would never feel the same sensation from drinking from a normal human.

"Of fucking course I would be the vampire to be chosen. Just my fucking luck." She says out loud as she watches the blood run out of the two holes in Xavier's neck.

She leans back down licking over the two holes on his skin. She shivers feeling the tingles surge through her body. She leans back on her heels as she watches the two holes close slowly. One of her vampire's powers was that she could heal someone's wound from licking it. She had not appreciated it when she had first turned but she was grateful for it now. 

She moved her eyes to Xavier's face, seeing that it had paled from the blood lose. She moved them to his chest watching it move up and down steadily.

'Good, I did not drink enough to cause damage or put him in danger.' She thought with a sign as she leaned back further bringing herself to a full stand.

"This time I am going to secure you." She said to herself as she used her vampire strength to lift him off of the floor. She brought him back over to the metal chair that he was in before and set him down gently on it.

She then used her vampire speed to run into her bedroom to grab her box of tools from under her bed. She placed her free hand against his shoulder as he started to fall forward. She caught him as fast as he started to fall. She sets the box of tools down on the table next to him. She push him back against the chair to where his head falls back. Once she is sure that he is not going to fall from the chair she turns to the box on the table. She opens it and grabs out a pair of metal handcuffs. She walks around the chair and tightly secures it around both of his wrists. She then walks back to the box and grabs two more pairs of handcuffs. She wraps them around each ankles and secures them to the chair legs.