chapter 4

Ravens pov

"Why are they both on the couch?" Nick's voice said I heard the flicker of a camera. "Ugh, what the fuck are you guys yapping about," Matt said sitting up and making me fall slightly. "Ugh, all of y'all shut the fuck up and let me sleep" I grumbled making everyone fall silent. I tried snuggling into what I was lying on, I shot up as I realized it wasn't my bed. "Oh shit" I yelled as I landed on my ass, making everyone laugh "That was funny as hell," Chris said laughing "I'll kill ya christopher owen sturniolo," I said jokingly throwing him a glare. "Well get ready for school," Nick said, I groaned and stuck out my hand Nick grabbed it and pulled me up.

"So why were you guys on the couch?" Violet raised her eyebrows, "Um... my nightmares came back and I couldn't fall back asleep so I came out here and Matt was awake so we watched a movie and we fell asleep." I replied rubbing the back of my neck. "I'm going to get dressed and take my medicine give me 10 minutes," I said heading to my room. I quickly downed my morning medicine with some water I had lying around and I quickly dressed in (outfit above) I quickly went to my mirror and snapped a picture of the outfit, I slid on my socks and shoes and brushed my teeth. I walked back into the living room to see Matt was also ready, "Okay let's go, I'll drive today Matt" I said making him smile. We headed to the van, me in the driver seat, Matt in the passenger, Nick, Chris, and Violet in the middle row and Nate in the back.

I pulled up to the school, we had 20 minutes before we needed to be in class so we went in and headed to the library to play some board games. "We should play uno" Nick suggests, "Sure, I can shuffle," I said grabbing the uno cards as we sat down at a table. I shuffled the deck and passed out the cards. We were playing uno until the game finished, I had won with Violet coming in second then Nate in 3rd, Nick in 4th, Matt in 5th, and Chris in last place. We were about halfway through a second game when the bell to go to class rang, Nick and I cleaned up the mess and headed to our classes.

Time skip to after-school

I had driven Violet and Nate home, "Remember we're going to the house today to do stuff," I said as I pulled into the driveway. "Yeah, we know," Nick said replying on behalf of all the boys, "Okay," I said as I put the car into park. We headed inside to be met by Mom and Dad, "Okay kids we're going to head over to the house, and hopefully by tomorrow we will be able to start moving in" Mom said. "Okay," we all replied, throwing our bags down and getting back in the car, after a short drive we made it to the house. After we looked around the house Mom and Dad went to talk to the contractors as I went to check out my new room, it was still 3 stories the entire 3rd-floor attic area was my room.

I spun around my room to see that it was finished but I knew I wanted to revamp it. "How do you like it?" Chris said walking into the room, the other two following behind him. "I love it! I'm glad Mom and Dad are letting the 3rd floor be my room and attic storage" I said gushing. The boys laughed, "Well little sis, you deserve it" Justin said putting his arm on my shoulder and making me laugh. "Oh yeah having to deal with your asses," I said laughing as we all headed downstairs.

"Hey kids, the building people will be done later tonight so we're going home and start packing, tomorrow you kids can go to Ikea and get some new furniture for your rooms," Dad said. "Okay" we all replied as we waited for Mom, she came back from the kitchen talking to the head construction person. "Okay kids let's get home so we can start packing, Dad's going to rent a Uhaul in the morning to move stuff over here," Mom said as she headed out the door, all of us followed behind her. We got into the car and Mom started driving off. Matt and I were talking in the back when suddenly the car jolted to a screeching stop and Mom was laying on the horn, I immediately started to get flashbacks of the car crash.
I started crying and started to hyperventilate, everything around me was muffled like I was underwater and it was harder and harder to breathe and eventually everything went black.

When I opened my eyes I was met with all white, "Where the fuck am I?" I groaned, "The hospital it's like 10 pm, you passed out and stopped breathing for like a minute after mom had to slam on the breaks" I heard Justin say, I looked over to see him in one of the chairs, giving me a soft smile. "Oh god," I said startled, "Everyone is okay sis," he said coming over to hug me and pressing the nurse button. A few moments later a blonde nurse came in with the triplets right behind her, "Oh sweetie you're awake, how do you feel?" she said as Matt immediately came over and grabbed my hand. "I'm a little nauseous and sleepy and have a pounding headache" I replied, "here hun," she said handing me a little cup with like 6 pills, which I didn't notice before.

"Thanks," I said downing the pills, "Don't you ever do that again scar," Nick said playfully slapping my leg. "Trust me I don't want to," I said giggling, "Good," the boys all said in unison making me and the nurse laugh. "Let me check your vitals and then if everything is clear you will be able to go by the end of the night," The nurse said smiling, "okay" I replied ready to get out of bed.

All my vitals turned out clear and I was discharged, Matt gave me a piggyback ride to the car once we got out of the hospital. "I call shotgun, also where are Mom and Dad?" I yelled making the boys laugh, "Mom and Dad had to go talk to the police about that fucking reckless driver." Nick said. "Damn, some people shouldn't have a license," I said aloud, "Honestly valid, people are dumbasses and notice how it's always older white people who don't know how to drive," Nick said making all of us start dying of laughter. "Oh my god Nick you can't say that," Chris said between laughs, "Why the fuck not? Im not hurting anybody" Nick replied full of sass. "Get 'em, girlfriend," I said laughing, we finally made it to the car Chris opened the passenger door and I slid off Matt's back into the passenger seat.

"Let's get you home," Matt said as he shut the passenger door and got into the driver's seat. "We're going to Ikea tomorrow to get new furniture for the house," Chris said, "Alright bet" I replied as I hooked my phone up to the aux and started playing 'Lip Gloss' by Lil Mama. We proceeded to sing the entire song as we drove home, once Matt parked the car in the driveway we all headed inside. "Im tired im going to catch some sleep," I said kicking off my shoes and giving Mom Dad, and Justin a hug before heading to my room. Shutting the door, I took my bra off sighing in relief as I changed into a baggy t-shirt, "Ah sweet comfort" I said as I went over to the air conditioning and turned it down to 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Now it's time to get cozy I thought to myself sliding under the covers before I got too comfortable I went and took my nighttime medicine and grabbed my raccoon stuffed animal, and soon after sleep consumed me.