Five

Location- Carson city Nevada, inside the institution

Elaina
There is a frail looking boy curled up on a small cot facing the door,looking almost as if he would run at any given chance. I'll be staying with him. The guards throw his door open and place a mattress on the floor, right across from where he sleeps.they throw a blanket and a pillow on it too. Then they throw me in here, before shutting the door. The loud squeal of it doesn't seem to wake him. In fact he seems quite unbothered by it. My name is Elaina Lockwood, I'm 17 and I've been in this facility for three weeks. I've been told that where I was staying before this, was only temporary. They told me this boy's name is Ashton. Ashton smith, but to refer to him as 007. He's holding information from them I think. They told me he is too smart to be in the regular world. I find that funny. He looks broken and hurt. He looks cold but wears no shirt. The sweatshirt and t-shirt he was given are both discarded on the floor. They've been folded neatly and placed right beside him. He has a bit of bulk to him. His muscles are very defined, he looks as though he's been working out. Even though I know he can only do basic workouts like push-ups and sit-ups in here.he must do those to burn the time. The two guards also gave me a composition notebook with a nontoxic plastic pen taped to the cover. This boy though. He has hazel hair, and his skin looks like it's normally a darker white, but at the given moment he looks almost as white as paper.my first week here they gave me simple things. My normal clothes were burned. I was dragged to a shower room, where two women stood outside the door, while I showered. My hair is waist length and wavy, so I am given a bottle of soap rather than a bar. They gave me some very bland clothes. Just some sweatpants,socks,underwear, a plain white t-shirt, a sports bra, and a sweater because it gets cold. Then they put me in a room. It was somewhat like this one but it seemed newer, cleaner. The walls were a  concrete gray and there was a window in the ceiling. The floors and walls hadn't been littered with cracks and stains yet. After three weeks they took me out and told me this was it. My permanent residence. Now they've just thrown me in here. I assume he has no idea that i'm here. He may have a small clue about it though. The guards told me that he is not sane, that he is very easily disturbed. They tell me that this will be my permanent residence while i'm here. The room is pitch black now. at the moment i cant even see my own hands, which i know are right in front of me. The room is cold, it is so so cold. I imagine i could see my breath if it were not dark. I sit curled up in a ball on the mattress they threw in the floor for me. Im wearing both the sweater and blanket. My hair falls in thick waves over my shoulders, i doubt very highly it will keep me any more warm than this blanket.i know why i am here.i am here because i killed someone. Wow. shocker, no it's really not. I killed a man who my father owed money too. That's the end of my story. I didn't withhold information from the government. I'm not insane. I don't owe them money. I just killed for my family. But that was all months ago, and i've been here for seven months now,he has just ignored me.